• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cheesy sauce help

I just can't manage to make a cheese sauce. It curdles if I add fromage frais and if I mix cheese and milk its too runny :(

Does anyone have a successful recipe, possibly with laughing cow cheese as I don't usually have 'real' cheese.

I made a lovely tea tonight and it was ruined by curdled cheese sauce :cry:

Please point me in the right direction x
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Do you use flour?!

I use this recipe but you have to syn cheese and milk if not using he and the flour & flora.

I melt a small nob of butter (flora light usually) in a pan. Add flour stirring until it becomes a thick paste (depends on how much butter you used for how much flour) then add milk stirring and wait for paste to disappear and thicken milk then add cheese.
I don't see why you cant use laughing cow it's only gonna melt.

I usually measure the ingredients before I add them so I know how much is he and how much is syn!! Hope this helps!! Xx
You can melt your laughing cow straight onto hot pasta a dash of milk and seasoning and add anything else you like chargrilled veg, ham, tuna etc? Alternatively you could substitute the laughing cow for 85g low fat soft cheese (phili) for a nice creamy sauce. Both are healthy extras. :)