Chef on a diet!

You go sweetie that's amazing :D

3 weeks behind me and I can say that from the week 3 I've started twisting my Exante diet and dropping soups (since they rank) and cooking simple ketogenic meals. My weekends are just normal (but keto) food without any of the exante product and I feel great (If someone would see what I eat on the weekend .... no one would believe this is actually diet).

Weight is on right level now and I'm still changing shape since I do 60 minutes of Interval training 4 times a week. Shreds some fat and builds some muscle to bring my Metabolic Rate higher. total amount of calories hits 1700 on average but I'm burning around 500-600 of that during training days and probably half of that just at work.

Boosting my metabolic rate is the only way for me to keep up weight loss, since as the title of this thread says I have to work with food and at the end of the day it would be silly not to taste my own food which I'm going to sell.

Please don't take me wrong - I'm not saying drop exante and do as I did. This works for me according to my lifestyle.
I eat a lot of fatty foods but my ketogenic meals are suitable probably only for some who does some proper training regime.

In couple of weeks I'm getting back on my track/fixed gear bike and daily I'll be doing roughly 20 miles which will shred some more off me.

I will try to post some pictures later when my mobile is charged ;)

Back