Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

I don't think it will be a colossal gain x it's when you get home and ignore the fact that your holiday finished 3 days ago that you need to start worrying!
But you won't do that xxx

Well I've accidentally just fallen off the wagon and stuffed my face with shortbread, Doritos, cereal bars and chocolate x

Ooops :( x

Need a dose of your mojo I think x

Right is it possible to have proper withdrawal symptoms from missing the OH?? I really really wanna see him and whenever I think about it I get really panicky and stressed, I miss him every week but don't no why this week is so different, I wanna see him so bad but have to wait till Friday :'(

chelle86 said:
Right is it possible to have proper withdrawal symptoms from missing the OH?? I really really wanna see him and whenever I think about it I get really panicky and stressed, I miss him every week but don't no why this week is so different, I wanna see him so bad but have to wait till Friday :'(

Sounds very hormonal?x
Only a day and a bit til Friday now though, and then you have him all week xxxxx

And I have stopped and settled down with a cup of tea :) x

No can't be hormones, not at all. Unless... I have had a bad back and nauseous and sore boobies :O nooo, wishful thinking that is lol.
Must just be missing him more than normal for some reason.

Can't wait to see how you get on tomorrow :) fingers crossed xx

Aw thanks, hoping for some good news, even if it's only 1lb, between us that would be 6 this week so I'd be happy we still will have managed 3 each, albeit you put a larger chunk in than me lol x

And who knows about your hormones eh?x
I've finally gone and registered with a new doc; got my practice nurse appointment on Friday so will see a doc next week about a referral to see why we have no babies yet x

shellsbells-x said:
Aw thanks, hoping for some good news, even if it's only 1lb, between us that would be 6 this week so I'd be happy we still will have managed 3 each, albeit you put a larger chunk in than me lol x

And who knows about your hormones eh?x
I've finally gone and registered with a new doc; got my practice nurse appointment on Friday so will see a doc next week about a referral to see why we have no babies yet x

Look, you've done brilliant this week and put so much effort in so just be proud of yourself!

Aw brill, fingers crossed, you've took the first step so hopefully the ball will get rolling now :) x

Today is gonna be a green day. I'm doing overtime at work so won't be in till 8pm. I've had a cereal bar for breakfast, not sure about lunch, I can nip home for an hour at lunchtime so might have an omlette, dinner will be a big plate of sw chips with beans and cheese I think x

chelle86 said:
Today is gonna be a green day. I'm doing overtime at work so won't be in till 8pm. I've had a cereal bar for breakfast, not sure about lunch, I can nip home for an hour at lunchtime so might have an omlette, dinner will be a big plate of sw chips with beans and cheese I think x

That sounds sooo good, I've just had a mug shot for lunch :( x

shellsbells-x said:

I've nipped home and got some curry savoury rice on the go with added veg, chopped all my potatoes for when I get in tonight. I had chips cheese and beans the other week and I enjoyed it so much so really looking forward to that :)

chelle86 said:

How very odd? You'd better enjoy your fish and chips when you start your hol or I will get very upset!!x

Just got back off holiday and the page isn't long enough for me to write everything I've eaten!!

Back on track from tomorrow, nipped to Tesco and stocked up on fruit and veg and until weds I'm gonna try and have minimum syns and healthy extras, come weigh in I will be lucky to not of put a stone on!! X

Today is a green day.

We've only just got up! Lazy!

Nothing for breakfast, savoury rice with added veg for lunch and dinner is a massive jacket potatoe with beans and loads of salad followed by yoghurt and fruit.

Only gonna use 1 healthy extra choice for milk as I love my coffees!

Never thought I would be happy to be back on track :) tbh although eating nothing but crap is kinda satisfying it makes you feel so crappy, tired, lethargic and just generally pooey. So different to when I eat healthy all day every day x

Slight change of plan.

Still a green day but instead of savoury rice for lunch I had a big egg and potatoe salad, dinner is still jacket spud with beans cheese and a big old salad and finally got some of the coconut Greek yogurts so having that with loads of fruit tonight :)

Tomorrow will be red day, so for lunch I'm gonna have tinned makarel, crab sticks and tikka chicken pieces, roast Sunday dinner with loads of veg for dinner and again fruit and yogurt for after

I've planned a red day for Monday to use remaining tikka chicken and crabsticks and my fave salmon, sw chips and asparagus for dinner :)

Back