Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

I think today is going to be a red day.

I'm working till 1pm then gonna nip home, get the OH out of bed and go shopping.

Think for lunch I'll just have some fruit and dinner will be either fanta chicken or chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with cheese. Think it will be the latter as that's his favourite.

I'm feeling really hungry Today so gonna make sure I get plenty of free snacks when I go shopping :) x

I think today is going to be a red day.

I'm working till 1pm then gonna nip home, get the OH out of bed and go shopping.

Think for lunch I'll just have some fruit and dinner will be either fanta chicken or chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with cheese. Think it will be the latter as that's his favourite.

I'm feeling really hungry Today so gonna make sure I get plenty of free snacks when I go shopping :) x

Mmm... chicken wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cheese... it just doesn't get much better than that. My OH would have to insist that his was covered in BBQ Sauce to boot!! Now I really wish I had taken those chicken breasts out of the freezer!!!! there's no way they will defrost by tea time.. is there :confused:

I am just sipping a cup of tea while i start to recover from yesterdays disaster. So far so good but the only exercide i've managed so far is ironing :rolleyes:

Don't forget chickpeas and lemon for your hummus when you go shopping!!!!

shellsbells-x said:
Mmm... chicken wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cheese... it just doesn't get much better than that. My OH would have to insist that his was covered in BBQ Sauce to boot!! Now I really wish I had taken those chicken breasts out of the freezer!!!! there's no way they will defrost by tea time.. is there :confused:

I am just sipping a cup of tea while i start to recover from yesterdays disaster. So far so good but the only exercide i've managed so far is ironing :rolleyes:

Don't forget chickpeas and lemon for your hummus when you go shopping!!!!

I wouldn't say so no, they have chicken on offer in Tesco at the min though :)

I must say I do miss bbq sauce on mine. Might see if I can find a low syn one.

I've had 5 cups of coffee this morning, can't get enough of the stuff :)

Oh yeah I will add them to my list :) is it pretty simple to make? Blend it all together? X

I wouldn't say so no, they have chicken on offer in Tesco at the min though :)

I must say I do miss bbq sauce on mine. Might see if I can find a low syn one.

I've had 5 cups of coffee this morning, can't get enough of the stuff :)

Oh yeah I will add them to my list :) is it pretty simple to make? Blend it all together? X

Yup... simple as that, I used my mini chopper thing and it took care of it in about a minute. I think red jalapenos would be a really great addition too!!

Enjoy the cinema; not the popcorn :rolleyes:

shellsbells-x said:
Yup... simple as that, I used my mini chopper thing and it took care of it in about a minute. I think red jalapenos would be a really great addition too!!

Enjoy the cinema; not the popcorn :rolleyes:

Well I've got the ingredients, need to work out if it is any syns and then ill deffo give it a go x

Used all my syns yesterday for the first time this week.

Today is a red day, making fanta chicken for din dins tonight, really looking forward to it :)

OH is going home tonight so there will be tears later :-(

Just finished work so we are going out for a nice long walk

Weigh in tomorrow :)

Just about to have a salad for lunch along with a tin of makerel

I had 2 alpen bars for brekkie

So far used 2 syns for salad cream

well my fanta chicken is bubbling away, so hungry, ive made a massive batch of it so i can nibble it all night and also freeze some.

in other news i probably wont be on here as much the next couple of weeks as my phone has broke so im back to my blackberry and cant get this app on there. i do have a laptop but dont go on it that much as im always busy so its handy to nip on on my phone and post. also wont be able to post any photos as ive no way of uploading them :(

my fella has took the phone with him to try and fix it so shouldnt be without it too long hopefully :)

xx

Oh Deary me :(

I may keep you updated about anything significant via text if your using the same number! And I don't want to miss your first weigh in on the holiday challenge!!xx

Oh Deary me :(

I may keep you updated about anything significant via text if your using the same number! And I don't want to miss your first weigh in on the holiday challenge!!xx

yeah no worries, make sure you do :)

im looking forward to tomorrow but also a bit scared that i havent rectified my nightmare of a week before. hopefully ive been so good this week that what i did gain on my week off wont show when i step on them scales tomorrow... fingers crossed

xx

so tomorrow is gonna be a red day,

ive got some left over fanta chicken that im gonna have for lunch and for dinner i think ill have sausage and roasted veg as ive got some mushrooms and tomatoes that need using up and also have some sw chips.

the sausages i use are either 1 syn each or 1.5 syns, ill have to check.

cupboards are a bit bare till we go shopping on friday so will have to make do with what ive got.

last week i had 5 red days out of green and im wondering if that has boosted my weight loss for this week??

ive just checked and the sausages i use are only 1 syn each so ill probably have 3 of them :D

oh and the OH has fixed my phone so will be getting it back on friday and will be able to use the minimins app again :D happy days!!
xx

Back