Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Andrea81 said:
Fab loss Chelle, well done :party0011:

Lovely new piccy btw, you look fab. xx

Ditto x

Thank you girls :D:D

ive just had a horrible light bulb moment....ive got the hospital tomorrow to see that evil evil man :badmood:

im absolutely dreading it and suspect there will be lots of this tomorrow :banghead:

just spoke to my OH about it and hes reassured me and told me he will be there to "have him" if he starts being a t**t again :)

oh well, wonder what he will have to shout at me for this time, it cant be loosing weight because ive done that...nevermind, worse things happen at sea :)

just off to warm my fanta chicken up for lunch and sit and read a trashy mag before i have to go out

hope everyones having a good day xxxx

chelle86 said:
Thank you girls :D:D

ive just had a horrible light bulb moment....ive got the hospital tomorrow to see that evil evil man :badmood:

im absolutely dreading it and suspect there will be lots of this tomorrow :banghead:

just spoke to my OH about it and hes reassured me and told me he will be there to "have him" if he starts being a t**t again :)

oh well, wonder what he will have to shout at me for this time, it cant be loosing weight because ive done that...nevermind, worse things happen at sea :)

just off to warm my fanta chicken up for lunch and sit and read a trashy mag before i have to go out

hope everyones having a good day xxxx

Good luck tomorrow hope he isn't too awful your right you have done well on the weightloss so he should acknowledge that. Is the fanta chicken good? How do you cook it? X

Good luck tomorrow hope he isn't too awful your right you have done well on the weightloss so he should acknowledge that. Is the fanta chicken good? How do you cook it? X

thank you :)

i love it and its so easy to make, theres a thread about it on here somewhere but all i do is chop chicken breasts and fry till cooked, add onion, garlic, mushrooms and peppers and fry for a minute or so, add carton of passata, 300mls fanta zero and 1tsp vinegar and cook on a really high heat so its boiling like mad untill the sauce has reduced and is thick and sticky, turn heat off and add pineapple. simple :) xx

Just had the most gorgeous dinner.
3 grilled sausages, roasted mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, peppers, courgette and sw chips, was delish!

Got tomorrow planned out

Hospital first thing :badmood: pasta n sauce for lunch and for dinner I'm gonna do a bowl of pasta, fry some onion, mushrooms and tomatoes and also some quorn chicken pieces, mix it all together and stir in some soft cheese to make it nice and creamy :)

Got my phone back yeahhhhh

Well went to see Dr evil today and I must say I am shocked beyond words.
When I got there one of the nurses took me to be weighed and then 10 minutes later I went in to see him and he couldn't of been any nicer if he tried.
All he kept saying was well done you've done so so well, you've done amazing well done well done!! I was looking at Chris like WTF!!!
he was asking how I've done it and that he's so impressed and how different I look since last time he saw me.
He said he wants to see me in 3 months time.
I was looking at him thinking I don't care how nice your being I still think your a douche lol.
He mentioned how last time he saw me our conversation was "heated" and I just laughed.

Oh well, least its over for another 3 months.

Today is a green day, for lunch I've just had a pasta n sauce. Dinner will be pasta and veg with soft cheese melted into it.

Lots of lovely fruit and yogurt to snack on all day.

Tomorrow is a red day.
Got a selection of meats to snack on during the day and then for dinner I'm gonna have salmon and salad :)

Well just cooked dinner and it was minging!! Yuk

So I've put sw chips on and gonna have them with curry beans and an egg :)

chelle86 said:
Well just cooked dinner and it was minging!! Yuk

So I've put sw chips on and gonna have them with curry beans and an egg :)

Your plan b tea sounds yummy!
So pleased to hear about your appointment xxxx

Forgot to wash my work trousers yesterday so this morning found a pair of black trousers I bought ages ago that didn't fit me, they were really tight. Low and behold I tried them this morning and they fit with loadsa room. Good times :) x

chelle86 said:
Forgot to wash my work trousers yesterday so this morning found a pair of black trousers I bought ages ago that didn't fit me, they were really tight. Low and behold I tried them this morning and they fit with loadsa room. Good times :) x

Oooooh good, I needed something to make me smile this morning and that was definitely it!!!!!x

Hey chelle, great news about doc and trousers (yay!!!) hope you start to feel better soon, what time do you finish work? X

Todays food consists of nothing. Not felt hungry all day.

Dinner has nearly cooked. I'm having sw chips, fried eggs and beans :)

Todays food consists of nothing. Not felt hungry all day.

Dinner has nearly cooked. I'm having sw chips, fried eggs and beans :)

Great minds things alike!!
That's what I've just had... Yum!!x

Back