Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Hope your day got better. Poached egg and chips sound good x

just been one of those days, will be glad to go to bed and forget about it :) :boohoo:

i dont know what i fancy, i feel really really sick but have got to eat something, maybe will just have the chips on there own, cant be bothered to do anything else :zz:

Cajun chips and a fried egg.

ForumRunner_20120618_202930.jpg

Green day again today.

Cereal bar and an Apple for breakfast

Not sure about lunch yet

Dinner is mushroom strogonoff and rice that I've took out of the freezer

well done you on not going off track, you are doing so well, mushroom stroganoff sounds lovely, I have just made a slimming world quiche only i never had any cottage cheese this time so decided to do a green day and use my 2 healthy extra (A) on mozzarella and mix it with that, got to say i preferred it this way it was lovely. xx

MRSAKY1 said:
well done you on not going off track, you are doing so well, mushroom stroganoff sounds lovely, I have just made a slimming world quiche only i never had any cottage cheese this time so decided to do a green day and use my 2 healthy extra (A) on mozzarella and mix it with that, got to say i preferred it this way it was lovely. xx

Thank you :)

Oooh that sounds so delicious, you should take pictures so we can all drool :) xx

shellsbells-x said:
I think you're going to do well tomorrow!!
Hope you're feeling better now xxx

I'm not so sure, star week and all that jazz, not that I'm making excuses :) I have been good this week

Feeling bit better thank-you, will be better when Friday comes :)

As long as you've been good you can't do anymore x
I've been bad so a maintain will be like a little piece of heaven :) x

Good look for you weigh in day, I am trying to decide if i should join a club or not, I have all the information i need but maybe if i go to a club it might make me stay on track better, I just find it hard to go some weeks. xx

MRSAKY1 said:
Good look for you weigh in day, I am trying to decide if i should join a club or not, I have all the information i need but maybe if i go to a club it might make me stay on track better, I just find it hard to go some weeks. xx

Thank you chick

Everyones different but me personally I've tried to do the plan without going to group numerous times telling myself I will be strict but its never worked for me. I need the discipline and knowing someone is going to weigh me makes me stick to the diet

Don't take my word for it though, maybe ask around a few people and see what they say xx

chelle86 said:
Thank you chick

Everyones different but me personally I've tried to do the plan without going to group numerous times telling myself I will be strict but its never worked for me. I need the discipline and knowing someone is going to weigh me makes me stick to the diet

Don't take my word for it though, maybe ask around a few people and see what they say xx

I must say I agree with you chelle, I need to know someone will weigh me, and even then I'm not always good!!!! But it does motivate me!!

wnt2byummymummy1 said:
Its the weigh ins that motivate me! I look at some chocolate and think.. 'no I cant I have to weigh in on tuesday!' x

Me too, like shell said, sometimes it doesn't work but majority it does x

chelle86 said:
Put a pound on :'(

Oh Deary me; don't be too disheartened, it's all part of the journey xx

That will be gone next week chelle plus a bit more x

Thanks again girls :)

Feeling really down in the dumps, if I'd been naughty I could understand gaining but I've been so good this week.

Oh well, new week starts tomorrow :) gonna make an effort to drink lots more water this week and am also gonna be completely 100%

Xx

Back