Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

ForumRunner_20120702_200048.jpg

Really must try that baked bean lasagne. And good that you don't feel bad after pick and mix, need a proper un synned treat every now and then. My pick and mix always weighs loads more than everyone else's as I'm a fudge/ white mice kind of girl :)

Nellylou said:
Really must try that baked bean lasagne. And good that you don't feel bad after pick and mix, need a proper un synned treat every now and then. My pick and mix always weighs loads more than everyone else's as I'm a fudge/ white mice kind of girl :)

Haha oh it was bad. It was 10pm on Saturday night and I just had the thought of pick n mix in my head and I wouldn't shut up about it and my other half tried his best to talk me out of it but it didn't work. I filled mine with white mice and mini eggs and I felt so so sick afterwards but it was worth it :) LOVE white mice :) x

Green day again today.

Hi fi bar for brekkie

Lunch I did a big bowl of pasta with tuna, tomatoes, cucumber, sweetcorn and onion mixed in with it. I also finished it off for dinner.

Mmm pick and mix x

How was weigh in?x
Ive been a little out of it as ive just (after more issues) changed from my iPhone 4s to a Gakaxy S3 :) x

Updates on my page to follow soon xx

shellsbells-x said:
Mmm pick and mix x

How was weigh in?x
Ive been a little out of it as ive just (after more issues) changed from my iPhone 4s to a Gakaxy S3 :) x

Updates on my page to follow soon xx

Put a pound on, never mind, was expected x
I want a s3!! I've tried everything but they won't upgrade me :-( Chris' sisters got one and can't get over how nice it is x

So this week I'm gonna try to use as little syns as possible

Gonna have a green day today.

Think I'll have pasta n sauce for lunch and a jacket spud with beans and cheese for dinner.

Shopping tomorrow so gonna get lots and lots of salad and fruit to keep me going :)

Just got back from a long day at meadowhall :)

We went to the food hall and I would of chopped my right arm off to have some of the Chinese food, it looked so so gorgeous :) but I resisted and had a jacket potato with beans and cheese and a side salad :) Chris had a pizza :-(

I did some shopping to make me feel better though so its ok :)

Gonna have a pasta n sauce and boiled potatoes for dinner tonight :)

All in all a good day and I've used no syns :) x

Just completed my first attempt at the 30 day shred and all I can say is OH MY JESUS CHRIST!!! I actually think I may die, I must be the most unfit person alive because no one normal can do 30 days of that

chelle86 said:
Just got back from a long day at meadowhall :)

We went to the food hall and I would of chopped my right arm off to have some of the Chinese food, it looked so so gorgeous :) but I resisted and had a jacket potato with beans and cheese and a side salad :) Chris had a pizza :-(

x

Well done for having a jacket when there was pizza so close to you! X

chelle86 said:
Just completed my first attempt at the 30 day shred and all I can say is OH MY JESUS CHRIST!!! I actually think I may die, I must be the most unfit person alive because no one normal can do 30 days of that

Must have missed this when I post earlier! Lol, you will find it gets easier as you do it more :) x

Nellylou said:
Must have missed this when I post earlier! Lol, you will find it gets easier as you do it more :) x

I really don't hold out much hope of that lol.

I'm lying on the bed now and every part of me aches :-(

Dreading getting up for work tomorrow x

Not 30 days in a row, no chance, but you'll do it. It honestly gets easier, I promise. I've stretched Level 1 out for months. I don't do it every day, or even every week. I find it fairly easy now so think it may be time to move up to Level 2. Well done for getting started, now keep going. You CAN do this. xx

Andrea81 said:
Not 30 days in a row, no chance, but you'll do it. It honestly gets easier, I promise. I've stretched Level 1 out for months. I don't do it every day, or even every week. I find it fairly easy now so think it may be time to move up to Level 2. Well done for getting started, now keep going. You CAN do this. xx

How do you do it? My legs and tummy are so so so sore still! Everytime I go up or down stairs all I keep saying is ow ow ow ow ouch! My fella did it with me and his legs are killing too.

Might attempt it again tomorrow... maybe x

Back