Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

ForumRunner_20120709_191937.jpg

Well I'm going to weigh in a day early this week as I'm at Chris' for the week and his local group is on a Tuesday.

Excited and hopeful for a loss :)

chelle86 said:
Well I'm going to weigh in a day early this week as I'm at Chris' for the week and his local group is on a Tuesday.

Excited and hopeful for a loss :)

How Did you go on x?x

shellsbells-x said:
How Did you go on x?x

Hiya :)

I lost a grand old.... 1lb :-(

Was expecting more considering I had such a good week. Only thing I can think of is it maybe because I've done the 30 day shred a few times and I. Don't usually exercise :s

Oh well, I'm being super good this week as I wanna get 3 or 4lbs off to get me back on Target for my holiday goal :)

Just done the shred again..... Jesus!!! I must say its not getting easier at all.

Gonna have a lovely shower and then put my salmon in :)

Really had a craving for boiled eggs in a cup today so had that for lunch.. bizzare I no.

Oh and I must say I didn't like the group I went to this week instead of mine. I've never felt more uncomfortable!! They were so clicky and *****y, I did not like it 1 bit and will most definitely not be returning there any time soon.
Soon as they heard I didn't have the same accent as them it was Oooh where you from? What you doing here? And not in a nice friendly way either!!! Chris said maybe its just the same as your group but u don't notice it and I said no no way, they were horrible..

Oh well, back to my good old group next week :)

Green day today.

Alpen bars for brekkie

Tomato and basil soup for lunch

ForumRunner_20120713_171533.jpg

And some fruit and yogurt

Mushroom risotto for dinner

Also I tried one of these

ForumRunner_20120713_171632.jpg

It was revolting, don't bother wasting your money and I'm gutted it was 1.5 syns, what a waste! X

Red day today

Lovely boiled ham for lunch and some roast turkey

Gonna do chicken stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon for dinner with boiled potatoes and salad

Got lots of fruit to snack on and some yummy yogurt too :)

Doing well with not using many syns

Thursday I had 3
Friday I had 2
And today I've had none and am planning on keeping it that way :)

Hey chelle, food looks lovely as always :) what are on those skewers? Can see prawns! Sorry to hear about the other group experience :( I have just rejoined group and am finding it a bit awkward x

Nellylou said:
Hey chelle, food looks lovely as always :) what are on those skewers? Can see prawns! Sorry to hear about the other group experience :( I have just rejoined group and am finding it a bit awkward x

Hiya :)

There chilli salmon and prawn skewers from Asda. There free on a red day and are really nice, you get 4 in a pack. If I still had the box I'd take a picture for you. There in this months magazine :)

hiya :)

well 7 weeks today i will be in sunny tunisia, hopefully by the pool sipping on something cool :)

ive just come to the realisation that i have nearly a stone to loose if im gonna achieve my goal.... omg!!

i do really need to pull my finger out, i know if i have weeks like im having this week i will do it no problem. ive been a slimming world angel this week and ive really enjoyed it. ive planned in advance what im having and i really think that helps.

heading home from Barnsley later on today and im going shopping after work tomorrow, ive wrote a list and also planned what im having for the rest of the week so im hoping that will really keep me on track.

tomorrow for dinner im having sausage,bacon,egg,chopped tomatoes and some sw chips (because i havent had them for AGES!!)
tuesday im having salmon and salad
weigh in on wednesday :)

im going to make a big batch of baked bean lasagne on thursday so i can have plenty in the freezer, also im going to make some of my favourite roasted tomato and basil soup tomorrow so that i know ive got plenty of that in the freezer too :)

if i stick to being this good for the rest of the week im hoping for a 3lb loss, fingers crossed :)

ive done the 30day shred twice this week and its not getting any easier, im really struggling with it so not sure what to do about that, think i'll just stick to doing zumba on the wii :) still not plucked up the courage to go to a zumba class yet, even though there is one right around the corner from me.

im having a lovely roast beef dinner today cooked by the in laws :D not going to have any potatoes and instead have lots of lovely veg, only thing i need to syn for is the gravy :D

hope everyones had a good weekend xx

Your doing fab hun! Your food always looks amazing! Im deffinatly gunna try those skewers from asda.
You will loose that stone no problem! So jealous of you going away lol
I was really good all last week, first time iv done it properly since april and i only lost half a pound =[ devastating isnt it! But fingers crossed our hard work will show next week =] xx

xRachaelx said:
Your doing fab hun! Your food always looks amazing! Im deffinatly gunna try those skewers from asda.
You will loose that stone no problem! So jealous of you going away lol
I was really good all last week, first time iv done it properly since april and i only lost half a pound =[ devastating isnt it! But fingers crossed our hard work will show next week =] xx

Hiya stranger :)

Thank you xx

Them skewers are really nice and also they do hot and spicy chicken breasts, there in the same packaging as the skewers and they say bbq on them and there also free on red. Really gorgeous too :)

I'm excited for weigh in, just don't wanna be disappointed again :-(

I'll have a catch up on your diary when I get in tonight :) xxx

Oo they sound lovely!
Im the same! I was expecting a major weightloss last week, nearly cried when i got on the scales! Told my consultant that im.aiming for a lb this week because i dont wanna get my hopes up!
Sorry i havnt been on yours in a while! Been tryna get back into the swing of things since my bday and its been soo hard!
Xx

Back