Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Brilliant, well done chelle! Got some of those prawn and salmon skewers on your recommendation from asda, can't wait to try them x

chelle86 said:
Lost 2lbs and got my 2 and half stone award :)

Yay!! Well done!
I've had my 2.5st 3times now and then gained a pound lol x next time I'm keeping it xxx you have done yourself proud hun xxx

Nellylou said:
Brilliant, well done chelle! Got some of those prawn and salmon skewers on your recommendation from asda, can't wait to try them x

Thanks for the reminder!! I must buy some of that asda stuff x as much as I like cooking I love tasty free food that is ready to go ;-) x

Wow 3 weeks since I've been on here!
I've really neglected it :-(

I've still been on plan, not 100% but still on plan.

Last week I lost 1lb and was a bit disappointed, I missed weigh in yesterday due to work commitments but am looking forward to next weeks weigh in

I go on holiday in 17 days and am super excited :D
I have 2 more weigh ins to go

It's all inclusive so no doubt I'll pile it on whilst I'm there :'(

Been sorting out all my holiday clothes today and been trying on all my maxi dresses and they look a million percent better than they did last year :)

Hope everyone's been ok and I'll catch up on everyone's diarys tonight x

Hi Chelle, just popping in to register my existence. I've had a really bust July / August, been away and other stuff so not been on much. I'm guessing you're away on your hols now. I hope you're having a great time and enjoying yourself. Let us know when you're back. x

hi everyone im back :D

had an amazing amazing holiday, loved every second of it, i only put 4lbs on which i think is brilliant considering we went all inclusive and did nothing but sunbathe, eat and drink all day every day :)

100% back on track now and cant wait to keep loosing these pesky lbs :)

hope everyones ok xx

Hey Chelle :wavey: good to see you back. Cant beleive you put on only 4lbs - i usually gain at least 10! x

Couple of things I've been eating

Mini jacket potatoes and pasta n sauce
ForumRunner_20121025_141035.png

Scan bran, scrambled egg, soft cheese and tomatoes
ForumRunner_20121025_141047.png

Sw fry up :)
ForumRunner_20121025_141058.png

Smoked salmon, chicken and salad
ForumRunner_20121025_141110.png

Hi hon, I just thought I would comment - just read through your diary, and having only signed up to SW for the first time yesterday, I've been struggling with what to do in terms of eating, but your diary has given me lots of inspiration and a renewed sense that this might actually work for me :) You've done so well!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi xx :wavey:

Lainie10 said:
Hi hon, I just thought I would comment - just read through your diary, and having only signed up to SW for the first time yesterday, I've been struggling with what to do in terms of eating, but your diary has given me lots of inspiration and a renewed sense that this might actually work for me :) You've done so well!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi xx :wavey:

Hiya :)

Thanks so much for your lovely reply :)

I have no doubt about it, it will definitely work for you, I have yet to find someone that it doesn't work for :)

Best of luck and remember to enjoy all your lovely sw friendly food :) x

I was finding it really difficult to think outside of my little 'Weight Watchers' bubble that I got into from last time, so struggled to understand the SW way, now I see that SW prob has the best idea, it's more about healthy eating, and it will do me good to think of alternative ways to have the takeaway naughties that I have got so used to, maybe breaking the bad habits for life :) (plus my cooker and oven will regain a sense of purpose once more! :p ) xx

Great to have you back Chelle :D

Lainie I've just restarted my diary http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...272312-my-perseverance-diary.html#post5021631 if you wanted to pop in and take a look at some of my stuff I try to put all my recipes and pictures of my food on there. Hopefully you can get some ideas. Chelle's stuff is lush. You must try the baked bean lasagne it's one of my fave SW dishes :D

I know what you mean about Slimming World working. The only people it doesn't work for are the people who don't follow the plan properly. I think it's the most flexible, allows you to eat the most filling satisfying foods and have treats and you still lose weight. I love it me!
Pleased you've said your cooker now has a purpose too Lainie. I never used to cook (lived on takeaways and pre packed sandwiches on top of my mother's cooking) but I absolutely love cooking now and do meals for my mother rather than the other way around.

Looking forward to your updates Chelle. How's life been treating you anyway? xx

Lainie10 said:
I was finding it really difficult to think outside of my little 'Weight Watchers' bubble that I got into from last time, so struggled to understand the SW way, now I see that SW prob has the best idea, it's more about healthy eating, and it will do me good to think of alternative ways to have the takeaway naughties that I have got so used to, maybe breaking the bad habits for life :) (plus my cooker and oven will regain a sense of purpose once more! :p ) xx

Personally I think sw is the best by a long shot. I think I've tried every diet apart from the atkins and I just love it. There's so many variations on the recipes and I love trying all the meals.

I've fallen out with my oven a few times but now we are the best of friends ;-)

Andrea81 said:
Great to have you back Chelle :D

Lainie I've just restarted my diary http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/272312-my-perseverance-diary.html#post5021631 if you wanted to pop in and take a look at some of my stuff I try to put all my recipes and pictures of my food on there. Hopefully you can get some ideas. Chelle's stuff is lush. You must try the baked bean lasagne it's one of my fave SW dishes :D

I know what you mean about Slimming World working. The only people it doesn't work for are the people who don't follow the plan properly. I think it's the most flexible, allows you to eat the most filling satisfying foods and have treats and you still lose weight. I love it me!
Pleased you've said your cooker now has a purpose too Lainie. I never used to cook (lived on takeaways and pre packed sandwiches on top of my mother's cooking) but I absolutely love cooking now and do meals for my mother rather than the other way around.

Looking forward to your updates Chelle. How's life been treating you anyway? xx

Hiya hun :)

Lovely to hear from you :) I'll be checking out your diary tonight :)

Lifes been treating me very good thanks :) I'm really happy with everything and have got lots to look forward too :)

Hope your really well xx

Back