Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

New group started tonight :). Menu for the next week planned, food shop done, feel really positive and excited :) only thing worrying me is that I seem to be the only one in my group doing red and green days instead of extra easy x

Glad to hear you're feeling positive!! And try not to worry about which plan you are doing - I think most people do EE now, but you have to do what's right for you and do what you feel comfortable with :) Your consultant will be happy to help I'm sure :) xx

That's great stuff! You sound very planned and organised indeed! Don't worry about red and green days they r still part of slimming world so don't be worried you can do it! Xx

Morning everyone, hope your having a good day :)

I feel great, aswel as feeling really positive about sw we got the news yesterday that we got an apartment we made an offer for :). It was between quite a few people so I'm really chuffed. So with all the stress of moving and sorting everything hopefully that will add to my weight loss. Can't wait to start all my cooking in my new kitchen eeeeeeeeekkkkkkk :)

Anyway, back to sw, I've had 2 weetabix and a banana for breakfast, for lunch I'm going to have a tuna salad and dinner tonight will be smoked salmon with lots of lovely salad followed by yogurt and a big bowl of fruit :)

I'm also going to try and drink 6-8 glasses of water a day

Also, a little tip one of my friends gave me, when buying a block of cheese, weigh your allowance out, grate and put in little sandwich bags so that when you need some it saves having to weigh it out every time :)

Have a great day everyone x

That's great news about the apartment! Exciting stuff to look forward to then! That's a really good idea with cheese as otherwise when I grate it some of it jumps into my mouth, very rude! So having it ready would b much better. How's the last couple days been for u? Xx

Hiya :)

Thanks for the replies ladies,

Been 100% on track since starting, partly due to the fact I haven't had time to think about food so I've just been living on salad and jacket potatoes, easy stuff :)

I did make the cheese and potatoe bake the other day and it was really nice.

Moving day is next Saturday so trying to get everything sorted and set up for delivery

I had salmon and salad for dinner tonight followed by a big bowl of fruit and yogurt :)

Hope everyone's having a good weekend xx

Lovely to see you here Chelle xx
I'm starting back on Thursday. I'm now almost 2 stone above target... ooooops!

Will deffo be on here for inspiration :) I will rehash my old thread if its not buried too deep xx

Good luck for wi tomorrow will b a good loss I'm sure! :) xx

Good luck chelle, I'm sure you will get a good result after your 100% week x

Wooohoooo! Well done! Xx

Woop woop, I forgot to check in on you! Well done xx
Hope all is going well in the new place and you're making the most of your kitchen xxx

Back