Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

So funny we've started back in the same week xx

Hello :)

Just a quick nip on as we still don't have internet till the weekend :(

Weigh in tonight :) I've lost 5lbs so far, I've still been doing green and original days but I'm going to give extra easy a go for a couple of weeks and see how i get on.

Look forward to catching up with everyone's diaries at the wkend xx

Hey chelle, well done on the loss so far. Looking forward to your EE diarys, I never manage to stray to far from red/green x

Got my food planned out for the week, tomorrow for dinner I am making the lemon chicken, pasta and green bean recipe from Philadelphia, it looks delish, I'll try and take some pics :) x

Well done on getting your half stone x yay x

I lost another 1lb but am only managing to commit about 75% so mustnt crumble!

How was your Philly recipe?x

I ruined it :(

I was seasoning it and the lid fell off the salt pot and the whole lot went in it.I scraped the top lot of pasta off but it must of soaked in :( x

Oh dear, maybe try it again with some adult supervision?
Hope you're doing okay this week xx

Feeling a bit down in the dumps today, had an 100% week so don't know what's up with me :(

Hope everyone's had a good weekend x

Doing success express for the first time this week, i feel so bloated but full for the first time in ages, just had a huge breakfast and having salmon and a big salad for dinner tonight, hope everyones having a good weekend xx

hello AGAIN everyone,

i suspect soon your all going to get fed up of me..

i did slimming world end of november through december last year and lost just over a stone, i was feeling on top of the world and adamant i was going to suceed this time..

however... in the middle of december i had some serious family/personal issues that completely threw me off track, its suprising how much some things can just affect everything in your life, especially eating habits.

anyway, ive put all the weight i lost back on minus 2 pounds, i went to my hospital check up today and safe to say the consultant was not very happy with me, he was very blunt and i got very upset but i understand what he says is right and i NEED to get rid of this weight, especially as me and my partner want to start a family pretty soon and will need help with fertility, thats why i need to be in my consultants good books as he deals with that.

i wasnt going to come back on here through shame but then i remembered how much love and support i got on here and how it completely makes a difference and really encourages your weight loss!

so here we go..... im starting slimming world on wednesday but as i got weighed at the hospital on friday i know exactly what i weigh, ive started my diet from this morning and im rareing to go :D

this time im going to a different slimming group with my friend so i think that will make it better for me

hope i havent angered anyone with stopping and starting, and i look forward to following all your journeys xxC

followed your diary link through a post of yours and just read this post. I think you're incredibly brave and wonderful for giving it another go. "Dieting" is not easy for everyone and that you're trying is so good.

Ive not read on yet but I wanted to drop you a note xxx

followed your diary link through a post of yours and just read this post. I think you're incredibly brave and wonderful for giving it another go. "Dieting" is not easy for everyone and that you're trying is so good.

Ive not read on yet but I wanted to drop you a note xxx

Aww what a lovely message.

Thanks very much :)

We will get there :) doing it alone is hard so having people on here to help you along the way makes the world of difference xxx

Aww what a lovely message.

Thanks very much :)

We will get there :) doing it alone is hard so having people on here to help you along the way makes the world of difference xxx

It really does!!!! I've only been on here for a week, the support is wonderful!!!!!! From the looks of your tags in your signature you're losing weight very well xxx

It really does!!!! I've only been on here for a week, the support is wonderful!!!!!! From the looks of your tags in your signature you're losing weight very well xxx

Ooh i might have to update them. Cant do it from my mobile,will have to do it when I'm next on laptop. Ive lost 34lbs so far, had a wobble when i stopped going to sw for a month but back on track now.

Hope your having a good wkend xx

Ooh i might have to update them. Cant do it from my mobile,will have to do it when I'm next on laptop. Ive lost 34lbs so far, had a wobble when i stopped going to sw for a month but back on track now.

Hope your having a good wkend xx

That Is absolutely fantastic!!!!!!! I'm having a good one. How about you? X

Back