Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

Thank you :)

Im just having a nice relaxing one. I usually work weekends so it makes a change to be off. Currently sat watching jurassic park with the other half lol.

Xx

sounds perfect for this weather! X

Definitely :)

You got much planned? X

Ive just made soup mushroom soup and I'm going to start cooking in a bit as my bestie is coming down for a few drinks or 5! Aside from that not much! Xxx

How's your evening hun? X

It's been lovely thanks, just had dinner and now got a few dvds to watch :) you had a nice time with your friend? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah lovely thanks. Just had a syn free tea and she loved it!!!! We're just watching TV now on the vino xxx

Well last night i decided to sample some vodka jelly that my other half had made and safe to say it was leathal and its resulted in me having the worse hangover!! Thankfully i didnt go over my syns as id had none for the last few days. Thank god ive not gotta cook today. Gonna attempt to go to my mums for sunday dinner. Hate the snow!! . Bleugh xx

Well last night i decided to sample some vodka jelly that my other half had made and safe to say it was leathal and its resulted in me having the worse hangover!! Thankfully i didnt go over my syns as id had none for the last few days. Thank god ive not gotta cook today. Gonna attempt to go to my mums for sunday dinner. Hate the snow!! . Bleugh xx

mmmmmmmmm vodka jelly!!!!! Yum yum!!! It's always lethal for me too hun x

It keeps looking at me when i go to get the milk out fridge and reminding me!! Yuk!!!

Hope you have a hood day xx

Ooooosssh!!! Blergh. I hate it when that happens! X

Previous post should of said good day not hood day lol

Me too!! Staying away from it now lil!! X

dont blame u! I'm vegging on the sofa and gotta do some more work now and then I think I'll do my hair x

dont blame u! I'm vegging on the sofa and gotta do some more work now and then I think I'll do my hair x

Slow is not the word for the day I'm having today lol!! Normally id of been up gone to work and be on my way back by now and I've only just got out shower lol!!!

Gonna get ready then go to my mums. You having a sunday roast today or just a nice lazy stick something in the oven day? Xx

Slow is not the word for the day I'm having today lol!! Normally id of been up gone to work and be on my way back by now and I've only just got out shower lol!!!

Gonna get ready then go to my mums. You having a sunday roast today or just a nice lazy stick something in the oven day? Xx

i think I'm gonna make quorn chilli or maybe bean burger. Hmmmmmm we shall see. Lucky u being cooked for.....I wanna come lol x

i think I'm gonna make quorn chilli or maybe bean burger. Hmmmmmm we shall see. Lucky u being cooked for.....I wanna come lol x

Ooh sounds delicious!!

Ha well if your were nearer you would be more than welcome! I normally do a Sunday roast every week so yeah it will be a nice change :)

Would be lovely if you lived nearer, none of my friends do sw x

Ooh sounds delicious!!

Ha well if your were nearer you would be more than welcome! I normally do a Sunday roast every week so yeah it will be a nice change :)

Would be lovely if you lived nearer, none of my friends do sw x

Awwww u too hun. None of mine do SW either. In fact I've only told a few people I'm on SW in case I fail. That sounds pathetic really but it's my defence mechanism. How far is Nottingham from warrington?! I'm shocking at geography xxx

Awwww u too hun. None of mine do SW either. In fact I've only told a few people I'm on SW in case I fail. That sounds pathetic really but it's my defence mechanism. How far is Nottingham from warrington?! I'm shocking at geography xxx

Aw you wont fail, don't be silly. Well least you know everyone on here will support you :)

Well i no manchester is about 2 and a bit hours away so somewhere round about that. X

Back