chelle's diary

i no thats what i thought!! id bought them for a treat on thurs after weigh in but forgot about them so i looked in my book and for the mushroom and bacon ones a whole can is 2 points and for the chicken and mushroom a whole can is only 1 point!!!

Oh pants!!, went shopping this morning wish i'd known !!!

Aww that's ace!! It gives you such a good boost doesn't it!:pI'm starting to notice a difference in myself which is fab, had a jumper on today that hasn't fitted me since I bought it.
What you got planned for tonight chicken? x

thats great!! bet you feel great!

nothing planned for tonight, got a little ww mandarin cheesecake for tonight, only 3 points, and just gonna watch tv me thinks, you up to much? xx

Oh pants!!, went shopping this morning wish i'd known !!!

lol make sure you get some next time!! xx

hiya girls
i was wondering if you could give me some advice please.
ive seen a few of you talking about butternut squash and i bought one today and was wondering if you had any ideas about what to do with it as i have no idea.

ive heard chips being mentioned and id like to make soup with it, any help would be great and muchly appreciated :D
xxx

Hi have you had a look on the recipe thread?
There are a couple of BNS soups on there,one from Trash and another from me that i defo know of.

There is no need to peel it either when you use it for soup.
Im having BNS chips tonight with my tea...hmm lurve em.. :)

hiya girls
i was wondering if you could give me some advice please.
ive seen a few of you talking about butternut squash and i bought one today and was wondering if you had any ideas about what to do with it as i have no idea.

ive heard chips being mentioned and id like to make soup with it, any help would be great and muchly appreciated :D
xxx
Hey chelle ive only had bns once it was in a bag of mixed veg that you were supposed to roast & it was disgusting:jelous: but dont you go listening to me cos everyone on here seems to love it:confused: x

hiya claire!

i dont no then ill try it and see what i think!

well ive completly overdone it on the alcohol today!
went to a bbq earlier and had a ww meal before i went so i wouldnt have anything to eat which was fine but because i wasnt eating i was drinking more, then i met my mum and dad and the rest of the family at the pub and had a few there and ive had my friend over tonight and had more drink!
christ knows how many points ive had, ive not ate that much so hopefully it won be too bad and ill just save some everyday for the rest of the week :sigh:
xxx

Last edited:
Well done on not eating and drinking, I pig out when drinking. I'm sure your'll pull it back. Try and have a low point day today and it may give you metabolism boost.
Hope you have a good BH xx

hiya claire!

i dont no then ill try it and see what i think!

well ive completly overdone it on the alcohol today!
went to a bbq earlier and had a ww meal before i went so i wouldnt have anything to eat which was fine but because i wasnt eating i was drinking more, then i met my mum and dad and the rest of the family at the pub and had a few there and ive had my friend over tonight and had more drink!
christ knows how many points ive had, ive not ate that much so hopefully it won be too bad and ill just save some everyday for the rest of the week :sigh:
xxx
Thats what a good bank hol is all about!:D
Dont stress hun as you have been great last few weeks just hope you havnt got a hangover today!;) xx

As long as you had a good time that's all that counts and like Ugg said well done for not pigging out. I get the munchies when I'm drink and can easily devour a burger,chips and more, and I'm terrible with nibbles in the pub!!

Hope you had a good BH anyway! Unfortunately I'm not off today and my collegue has phoned in sick AGAIN so I'm all on my todd today and the sun is shining outside!:(

Have a lovely day! xx

Hi Chelle

Glad you're having a good BH :)

Have you tried the BNS yet? I'm not a fan of Veggies at all, but had it in a soup I love in place of potato and it was lovely :)

Twigs
xx

oh god!
ive just surfaced and i feel terrible!
chances are im not gonna wanna eat that much today anyway to be honest lol.
i didnt have anything at the bbq or after so im gonna try and save about 10 points today and pray to god that it works itself out!

after i posted that last message last night i got a phone call off a friend of mine who invited me and my friend to his house as his party was still going on.
so we went round and and ex of mine was there and he was asking if i'd been loosing weight so i felt great.
why is it when you finish with someone everythings fine but then a bit down the line when you see them again all the feelings come back!
oh dear,not good!!!

xxxx

oh god!
ive just surfaced and i feel terrible!
chances are im not gonna wanna eat that much today anyway to be honest lol.
i didnt have anything at the bbq or after so im gonna try and save about 10 points today and pray to god that it works itself out!

after i posted that last message last night i got a phone call off a friend of mine who invited me and my friend to his house as his party was still going on.
so we went round and and ex of mine was there and he was asking if i'd been loosing weight so i felt great.
why is it when you finish with someone everythings fine but then a bit down the line when you see them again all the feelings come back!
oh dear,not good!!!

xxxx

Oh dear i hope the hangover lifts soon! I'm sure everything will even itself out, especially if you're saving points. What were you drinking, or is it easier to ask what you weren't drinking :p I'm just jealous coz I've got to work and all you lucky things have got the day off, not jealous of the hangover tho!!

That's nice that your ex noticed you'd lost weight but don't go back girl!! I did that once and it all ended in tears (mine not his, unfortunately!) ;) x

Oh dear i hope the hangover lifts soon! I'm sure everything will even itself out, especially if you're saving points. What were you drinking, or is it easier to ask what you weren't drinking :p I'm just jealous coz I've got to work and all you lucky things have got the day off, not jealous of the hangover tho!!

That's nice that your ex noticed you'd lost weight but don't go back girl!! I did that once and it all ended in tears (mine not his, unfortunately!) ;) x

well i was good, i was drinking vodka with diet lemonade but then when that ran out i had 3 cans of strongbow with are 5 points each i think :(

Hiya chelle, think with the ex its the demon drink that brings those feelings back & not in a good way! bl**dy brilliant that he noticed you had lost weight tho!:D x

Back