chelle's diary

is that for roughly 150g mince, 60g rice? cause then it'd be about right yeah :)

enjoy it, and well done on the decision not to go out.. i'm not saying you have to all the time but if its what you think is best then go for it :D cocktails and drink in general are my downfall when i go out.. because i'm bigger than everyone i can easily drink more, and i drink like its water.. so if you're like me i really don't blame you! x

yeah thats right rach.

im really hungry today,dont no whats up with me and its only 6pm!!!!

ive been to the fridge a million times but just keep having coffee and tea to take my mind off it!!!

think its got alot to do with time of the month as ive come out in spots too :O(

not enjoying today at all,feel really down in general, this is the time where id turn to the chocolate or crisps but im not gonna do it!!!

Hey Chelle Im feeling peeved off as well today I dont know what it is but everything is making me :mad::mad: hope it doesnt last for us!

Maybe squeezing some of the spots might cheer you up tee hee hee (Im only teasing!!!!!)

Hey Chelle Im feeling peeved off as well today I dont know what it is but everything is making me :mad::mad: hope it doesnt last for us!

Maybe squeezing some of the spots might cheer you up tee hee hee (Im only teasing!!!!!)

lol never mind squeezing spots in in the mood to squeeze someones head lol!!! i never feel grumpy but im like the devil child today!

i just keep snapping at everyone and i hate it lol

gonna watch the eurovision later and cheer myself up!! it will make me feel a bit more normal watching all the reprebates on there lmao xx :D

breakfast- 2 toast with tinned toms and poached egg

lunch - ww tomato soup

dinner - im going to have a whole chicken with loadsa loadsa veg and 150g boiled potatoes

has anyone on here heard of red cabbage?? its an irish thing but we have had it with sunday dinner ever since i was a little girl, its gorgeous, its cooked with 1 tsp oil and some vinegar.

no1 else i no has ever heard of it xx

has anyone on here heard of red cabbage?? its an irish thing but we have had it with sunday dinner ever since i was a little girl, its gorgeous, its cooked with 1 tsp oil and some vinegar.

no1 else i no has ever heard of it xx

Yes i love it, but ive only had it out of a jar, not home cooked

but yea i really like it, we have it with stew at my mums, i love beetroot too

Mmmmm beetroot butties lol

P.s) well done on the 9Lbs, thats AMAZING!, i hope i have a good loss in my first week .

Yes i love it, but ive only had it out of a jar, not home cooked

but yea i really like it, we have it with stew at my mums, i love beetroot too

Mmmmm beetroot butties lol

P.s) well done on the 9Lbs, thats AMAZING!, i hope i have a good loss in my first week .

never had it out a jar! its amazing, i love it drowed in gravy!!

love beetroot too, ham and beetroot - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

xxxx

Hiya hmm braised red cabbage i lurve it,but only tend to make it at xmas,we always have it as part of our xmas veggis.

We grow red cabbage at our allotment too so i like to pickle some for OH..
have a nice evening x

Hello huni im home!!
Soz to hear you have been angry with totm etc:mad: im naughty i take my pill all the way through so i dont have em as i cant be doin with periods..too painfull & too emotional!

Ive heard of red cabbage its yum..and talking of stuff pickled i love beetroot pickled onions ooh & that mixed pickle with cauliflower in sounds gross but is lush!

Anyways had a good time at mums wasnt great with the food we went to the pub so not as bad as the indian but i dont care its monday 2moz & i will start all over again:) xxxxxxxx

hope you've had a good weekend Chelle.. did you really have a whole chicken?

Hello huni im home!!
Soz to hear you have been angry with totm etc:mad: im naughty i take my pill all the way through so i dont have em as i cant be doin with periods..too painfull & too emotional!

Ive heard of red cabbage its yum..and talking of stuff pickled i love beetroot pickled onions ooh & that mixed pickle with cauliflower in sounds gross but is lush!

Anyways had a good time at mums wasnt great with the food we went to the pub so not as bad as the indian but i dont care its monday 2moz & i will start all over again:) xxxxxxxx

hiya,glad you had a good time x

if you have the points, go for it! i could easily eat a full chicken.. especially if it was one from work.. but i don't have the points anymore.. sucks :(

chicken salad sounds lovely though.. am having to go shopping tomorrow so might pick up some salady stuff and copy you :p x

Mornin chelle is it your day off again today? if so i expect you are still snuggled in bed so ill type quietly:D!
Just wanted to say hope you are feeling a bit better today & totm is not so bad xx

Morning Chelle

Love chicken ... but hate salad :( My idea of chicken salad (which I'm having tonight) is Chicken and lettuce (with low fat Caesar dressing)

Have a fabby day
Twigs
xx

Hey Chelle hope youre feeling better today and have drugged yourself up and have a hot water permantly strapped to your stomach (thats what I do!) Loads of hugs and kisses xxx

hi everyone!!

ive just surfaced!!was up till 4am this morning tryin not to throw myself out the bedroom window lol!!!! i hate totm!!!!
im such a happy person normally but im like satan when this comes around!!

hopefully ill feel better a bit later,gotta work in a bit so got to put a false smile on and pretend everythings ok :D

as for the water bottle - its my best friend!! i have constantly got it! the only problem is my dog has a tendency to get inside my bed in the middle of the night when im sleeping and this morning i woke up and thought whos that lying next to me (got excited for a minute lol) it was my dog! she was snuggled up to the hot water bottle with her head on the pillow like a human! i laughed my head off!! shes such a softie!!!

hope everyones having a good morning

xxxx

hi everyone!!

ive just surfaced!!was up till 4am this morning tryin not to throw myself out the bedroom window lol!!!! i hate totm!!!!
im such a happy person normally but im like satan when this comes around!!

hopefully ill feel better a bit later,gotta work in a bit so got to put a false smile on and pretend everythings ok :D

as for the water bottle - its my best friend!! i have constantly got it! the only problem is my dog has a tendency to get inside my bed in the middle of the night when im sleeping and this morning i woke up and thought whos that lying next to me (got excited for a minute lol) it was my dog! she was snuggled up to the hot water bottle with her head on the pillow like a human! i laughed my head off!! shes such a softie!!!

hope everyones having a good morning

xxxx

AAWW how cute!! hee hee;)

Back