chelle's little adventure - 1st stone award yeahhhhhh

Well can safely say I won't be making that again, didn't like it at all, not sure wether its because I put too many herbs in it but it just tasted like stuffing without the onion on top of chicken, didn't like it one bit, funny thing is my boyfriend who hates anything out of the ordinary loved it so I gave it to him and I just had 2 mullerlights and a fruit salad x

awwww thats a pain :( have to say we didn't like it either when I made it but wondered if it was my cooking :giggle:

I no, I was really looking forward to it, just tasted wrong and I made it exactly how I was meant to, oh well never mind, got a few things I wanna try next week x

just a couple more photo's of some yummyness ive been eating this week :)

pepper stir fry with SW chips

Broxtowe-20111124-00104.jpg

a gorgeous yummy dinner that my lovely boyfriend made for me on saturday night, a massive steak done on the george foreman, with asparagus and carrots and i saved my syns on fri and sat for some peppercorn sauce and a few mini sausage rolls, it was delicious
Broxtowe-20111126-00107.jpg

and lastly my dinner tonight was a huge jacket potatoe with curry beans and some cheese and some rice and onions
Broxtowe-20111128-00110.jpg

goodness me Chelle :eek: thats seriously fan bleddy tastic :wee: :wee: :wee: please could you come and cook for me too huni then I might loose some more :giggle: well done! xxxxx

Aww thank you chick, I can't believe it, I was quite good all week but used more of my syns than I normally do so was only expecting about 1 pound off

I want to get my stone sticker next week so am going to be really good this week....well after my treat tonight that is :) xx

i really do think i need help, im eating gammon for about the 50th time since i started SW, i just cant get enough of the stuff, ive been looking forward to it all day !!! xx

Hi Chelle, just thought I'd stop by and say well done on your losses so far!! You are doing so well, I am sure you will have another half stone off by Christmas, let alone getting your stone sticker!! :)

Keep it up hun, and I'll pop back again to see how you are doing if that is OK! :) xxxx

Hi Chelle, just thought I'd stop by and say well done on your losses so far!! You are doing so well, I am sure you will have another half stone off by Christmas, let alone getting your stone sticker!! :)

Keep it up hun, and I'll pop back again to see how you are doing if that is OK! :) xxxx

aww thank you so much, i really appreciate it, oooh a stone and a half im not sure about that lol, sounds a bit scary!

of course, pop by anytime lol x

i dont know whats happened in the last hour or so but i feel so fed up :( dont think its to do with the diet but just feel really down and i dont know why.

i was going down the stairs and dropped a plate which smashed everywhere then i spilt a glass of water all over my letters and now ive just dropped my keys in the dogs bowl :'(

i just feel like crying

cant speak to my OH till hes on his break at about midnight and ive just had enough today! :(

had a lovely day went christmas shopping with my mum, wrapped all my presents and stuff and i dont know whats happened to make me feel so stresssed!

Back