chelle's little adventure - 1st stone award yeahhhhhh

ahhh honey:bighug: it could just be because your tierd xxx

I never need an excuse to feel suddenly down :eek:

hope you feel better soon and another big hug for you cos you can never have enougth :bighug:

thank you, ive put the wizard of oz on lol, always cheers me up.

im sure ill be ok tomorrow, had a week of work and tbh im looking forward to going back tomorrow, least when im working my minds occupied x

Hope you are feeling better today, as Mandy said maybe you were just tired? Hope you are feeling happier today, and don't worry I have days like that as well (especially at this time of year, with the dark evenings etc!).

Big hugs to you hun, hope all is well. xxx

Hope you are feeling better today, as Mandy said maybe you were just tired? Hope you are feeling happier today, and don't worry I have days like that as well (especially at this time of year, with the dark evenings etc!).

Big hugs to you hun, hope all is well. xxx

im ok thanks,

enjoyed being back at work today for the first time in a week, think it must just be my hormones, not had a particuly good day today food wise, not had anything bad but not really eaten anything except a couple of bananas and a hi fi bar.
got some roasted veg cooking in the oven for tea, going to the boyfriends tomorrow for the weekend and i cant wait. think i probably just need some cuddles and ill be ok hopefully.

its hard him being so far away and think thats played a part in it too, hopefully thats gonna change after christmas though :) x

hey how you doing now, hope your feeling brighter.

its hard to live away from your boyfriend isn't it. my now husband lived down near oxford and i lived in sheffield during our engagement.
He has also worked away a lot during our marraige, horrible when you are feeling low and just want a cuddle isn't it :sigh:

on the plus side its fun when you do get together and you don't have to put up with there horrible habits 24/7 :D:D:D

xxx

hey how you doing now, hope your feeling brighter.

its hard to live away from your boyfriend isn't it. my now husband lived down near oxford and i lived in sheffield during our engagement.
He has also worked away a lot during our marraige, horrible when you are feeling low and just want a cuddle isn't it :sigh:

on the plus side its fun when you do get together and you don't have to put up with there horrible habits 24/7 :D:D:D

xxx

hiya, i feel a million times better thank you :)

at the boyfriends now :) my boss let me finish early so the motorway was clear.

i agree it is horrible, makes you appreciate each other more though i think.

today ive had egg and potato salad, mug shot and loadsa fruit, got a jacket potato in cooking for when he goes work so i dont nibble.

hope youve had a good day x

looking forward to the fella cooking me a lovely steak tonight :) ive examined it and made sure thers no fat on it,im having it with carrotts, 28g oven chips and peppercorn sauce oh and a couple of mushrooms :)

had a pork cob without the cob again today,its like our saturday ritual, i ask for it with the cob but then chuck it away and just have the bag of pork lol, id feel daft asking for a pork cob without the cob, gonna have a big tub of yogurt now and a hifi bar :)

happy saturday everyone xx

had a good weekend food wise, i have used my syns though and i do normally save a few every day, setting off home about 7pm :( so hopefully will be in about 9ish and ive got some sugar free jelly waiting for me :)

weigh in tomorrow, hope its a good one.

im going to be good all week but i am going to trreat the OH to a meal out on saturday night, hes been so good and fitted right in with my diet so im going to treat him, im not gonna go mad but i will have what i fancy xx

good luck for wi tomorrow.
glad you had a good weekend.

are you going this weekend, i know woodhead has had snow but not sure about barnsly.
i love snow but don't drive so it doesn't give me a problem.:D
my best friend lives in barnsly and often gets lots of snow:cry:

hiya chick,
thanks for your message

its his turn down here this weekend, when i left his on sunday it was gritted all the way to the motorway and when i got home he rang me and said it had started snowing, theyve had quite a bit but its not settled thankfully, i love snow, except when i have to drive in it! i drive about 20miles a day for work and then am on and off the motorway alot so it can be a nightmare!!

hope youve had a good day xx

whoooo whoooo on the stone award. Way to go girl :wee: :wee: proud of you.

Hey whats popcorn between friends. The odd treat is fine just don't do what I've done all week and have a treat every 10 seconds :eek: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you :D

aw i feel like eating everything in the fridge today lol im having to keep myself busy constantly so i dont eat anything xx

Well done on getting that 1 stone award hunni!!! :happy036::happy036::happy036:

Back