Chelsea's last stone off by Christmas mission!!

Lottery win doesn't need to be that large! The house next door but 2 is for sale - not sure of the price. But there is a huge 3-bed semi behind us for sale at €85,000. You can eat drink and be merry on about €6,500 a year!!
I'd need to have a job though........all my savings have gone now Bev :cry:it would be very tempting though if I ever had a 110k spare (I don't have the euro symbol on my keyboard)

xxx

I'd need to have a job though........all my savings have gone now Bev :cry:it would be very tempting though if I ever had a 110k spare (I don't have the euro symbol on my keyboard)

xxx
Euro symbol = press control, alt and 4 on the alpha keyboard (with $ sign on) and hey presto - a € symbol appears.

Do you have a pension you can take? I took mine at 50 and have never regretted it for one single minute.

Whoohoo... you are about set sail! (And see Laura become an honest woman! ;) )

Have a wonderful time!

Mel

Doubt whether you'll see this Chels - but hope you have a great holiday!
(((( HUGS )))) to you all

Hi Chelsea
Hope you had a great holiday and that the wedding went ok. Saw you click a few "likes" so take it you are home. Let me know how you are hun.

283952_10150738011345313_860490312_19541258_2340768_s.jpg

283028_10150738009865313_860490312_19541231_7462241_s.jpg

223846_10150736056735440_519420439_20068210_4193944_s.jpg

262906_10150736056670440_519420439_20068208_2665546_s.jpg

2nd formal night (Thursday) the bottom two were taken on our balcony and the top two are photos of the photos the ship's photographer took, so the quality is not brilliant.

251535_10150736029700440_519420439_20067818_3869455_n.jpg

This was taken on the 2nd night (Sunday) I had so many comments about this dress, even strangers were coming up and asking me where I got it. Wallis, in case anyone is interested lol. You can't see the sleeves but they flare out, very retro and I love it.

Dress nice, but you look so good, they were all probably trying to chat you up! xx

I hope not darling........they were all women doing the asking lol x

Oh... was it one of "THOSE" kind of cruises? (There is a reason they call it "cruising" you know.) ;)

You look fab and I love the retro look.

Mel

Hi mum,

Not sure if you still use this diary, but as I have a new username I can't access the gold diary for a while!

Hope you're ok :) xxx

I still pop by on this diary from time to time but as I am not doing SW at the mo (well not actually doing anything at the mo) :D so feel a bit of a fraud really.

Hope your Calorie counting regime is going well for you Jess...keep it up girlie xxx

I still pop by on this diary from time to time but as I am not doing SW at the mo (well not actually doing anything at the mo) :D so feel a bit of a fraud really.

Hope your Calorie counting regime is going well for you Jess...keep it up girlie xxx

Nooo stay here and talk to me. There aren't really many people over there and I'm bit lonely lol xxx:cry:

Chels

You could ask the moderators to move this whole thread out of SW and into the Members Only section - you only need 50 posts to look at these and they are not Googled and restrict only absolute Newbies. And you are out of SW in here.

My diary is now in the Members only section rather than the SW one - just to stop it being Googled.

Last edited:
Morning chapesses :D Well...what an almight screw up?!?!

I went down with a heavy cold/sinusitis last Wednesday and felt like cr*p and by Thursday I was in desperate need of sleep so took 2 Nightnurse Capsules before bed (10pm). Was completely unconscious until 8:00 (my start time at work) and was completely out of it and definitely in no fit state to drive. I called in sick and then spent the rest of the day asleep on the sofa. I still felt a bit wobbly on Saturday :eek:

I thought food was ok though, not much to eat on Friday, as I was zonked out, Saturday was pretty good. Sunday......two CD shakes, (brekkie and lunch) then Jess and I went to the pub to watch the Chelsea match. I had 3 glasses of white wine and was as p!$$*d as a newt. After I'd staggered home, ably supported by Jess :D I was as sick as a dog and fell into bed. Jess, bless her, woke me up a couple of hours later with a lamb shank, mash and vegetables dinner. Very yummy although I left a lot of the mash. This morning my weight has gone up by 3lbs from yesterday morning, so now suddenly I have 17lbs to lose!!!!!!!!!! I really am at a loss to understand. I am so sick of this whole thing and am so tempted to launch the scales into the nearest river.

Any input would be appreciated very much.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and is doing better than moi xxxx

Well, today is day 1 of the Sunny Bus 3 month Road trip :D Lots of lovely people are on board and we are going to have a lovely journey together to shed this weight. I am going to try to stick to SW if I can, although I seemed to have got my wires crossed before with 'free food' and maybe that is where I've gone wrong with it before. So if you see any glaring mistakes in my food lists, then please shout out and tell me what I am doing wrong. :eek:

Today's food

Milk HEx A

B. Grapes, raspberries, pear, plum

L. Tin Tuna, salad, avocado (2.5) Cherry ff activia yogurt

D. Chicken breast with vegetables

S. Banana, ff peach activia yogurt

May have a couple of Ryvita for my HEx B

Does this look ok for a Red day?

Last edited:
Back