Cherry bakewell hi fi?

So what does everyone think of these? I was very excited when I heard they were coming out and bought some today but they are pretty gross. They've got such a weird aftertaste and make me feel sick :( so disappointed. What does everyone else think?

Was thinking of buying them as someone told me they are good to eat when on sw (I'm new to sw)

Will be getting some tomorrow to try will let you's know :)

For the members who stayed to IT today, our consultant cut some up for us to try. I didnt think I would like them because I thought they had chocolate on them and I dont do fruit and chocolate, but no chocolate in sight!! So I did try a little piece and wish I hadnt! Why? I just wanted to eat a whole packet, thought they were lovely. I think if you like bakewell tart, or marzipan then you will like these little babies! Yum :)

hollys nan said:
For the members who stayed to IT today, our consultant cut some up for us to try. I didnt think I would like them because I thought they had chocolate on them and I dont do fruit and chocolate, but no chocolate in sight!! So I did try a little piece and wish I hadnt! Why? I just wanted to eat a whole packet, thought they were lovely. I think if you like bakewell tart, or marzipan then you will like these little babies! Yum :)

Our consultant did that too and I thought a tiny piece was nice but the whole bar is far too sickly. Much prefer the alpen light ones. I could eat a whole pack of the choc orange ones though!

Well I think I prefer the alpen lights too to be honest. Every night I have 2 choc n fudge ones, lovely with a choc options and milk from my allowance! We do live the high life dont we? ha ha. And the alpens are bigger too! :)

Our consultant did that too and I thought a tiny piece was nice but the whole bar is far too sickly. Much prefer the alpen light ones. I could eat a whole pack of the choc orange ones though!

I hope our C does that tomorrow. I dont really like cherry bakewell so not sure if these are for me - I thought the lemon meringue ones were yukky but I adore the peanut heaven and rocky road x

stivesliz said:
I hope our C does that tomorrow. I dont really like cherry bakewell so not sure if these are for me - I thought the lemon meringue ones were yukky but I adore the peanut heaven and rocky road x

Me too those are my faves. I have just discovered the peanut ones. Have tried the orange and lemon and thought they were sickly sweet so was loathe to try another. Not sure if I'm glad I did cos I find them a bit addictive. Have even gone off rocky roads in favour of the peanut ones. As a snickers lover they really hit the spot. I know I won't like the bake well cos I hate anything flavoured with cherry and I also hate marzipan so they are perfect in that respect!

peacelily said:
Me too those are my faves. I have just discovered the peanut ones. Have tried the orange and lemon and thought they were sickly sweet so was loathe to try another. Not sure if I'm glad I did cos I find them a bit addictive. Have even gone off rocky roads in favour of the peanut ones. As a snickers lover they really hit the spot. I know I won't like the bake well cos I hate anything flavoured with cherry and I also hate marzipan so they are perfect in that respect!

The peanut ones are delicious. I don't buy them anymore though because I eat the whole pack in one go. Not good!!

I thought they were fab nom nom I love cherry bakewell and anything that tastes of marzipan/frangipan though soi knew i would love them!

Knew they wouldn't be my kind of thing bleurgh! Even the girls at group said I was the worst advert for them cos that's the sound I made when I tried it! :)

Alpen light cherry bakewells are yum but going to get some of these and the rocky road from group to try... The peanut ones and lovely... Not as good as a tracker bar but still yummy! Sad thing is you can only have 1 bar as a hxb x

Absolutely revolting!! Way too sweet and it was only manners that stopped me spitting out the little taster bit from our consultant.

Alpen light cherry bakewells are lovely though

Back