Cherry bakewell hi fi?

The peanut ones are delicious. I don't buy them anymore though because I eat the whole pack in one go. Not good!!

Peanut heaven are really really lush! Never tried rocky road everyone is raving about coz of the choc n fruit combo. I know I wouldnt like them. Just as well we are all so different :)

Absolutely revolting!! Way too sweet and it was only manners that stopped me spitting out the little taster bit from our consultant.

Alpen light cherry bakewells are lovely though

Isnt life funny? I didnt like the alpen cherry bakewells. Gave mine to my consultant! Ha Ha :)

I'm looking forward to trying these tomorrow :) only thing is I go to the 'shop' after I get weighed and our consultant tends to hand the tasters around once everybodys sat. If I don't like them she should let me swap for some I do like right? Lol I hope I like them!

Oooh I get my free book tomorrow aswell after buying countdown last week
Peanut heaven are really really lush! Never tried rocky road everyone is raving about coz of the choc n fruit combo. I know I wouldnt like them. Just as well we are all so different :)

I don't think you can really taste the raspberry in the rocky road bars. More of the honeycombe :)

I liked the cherry bakewells, they are basically exactly what they say on the tin lol, so if you don't like them it's likely you don't like reall cherry bakewells either

I love them, but I like cherry and almond flavours anyway. Even though you can only have one for a HEb on EE, they are quite rich and satisfying ....... saying that if I could have two like the Rocky Road ones then I would quite easily eat them.

I didn't buy any as only had a £20 note on me and no change in the shop lol. Love my rocky roads though, even my 4 year old daughter says every week "will you get some of them marshmallow bars mam" lol

I love farewell items and got some tonight. I love them so yummy I want to try the alien one to so I can compare

Sounds like quite a few have tried these now...I am very tempted to try them as I love the taste of cherry bakewell but the only doubt I have is that you can only have one and if they're really nice I think I'll want more than one and with the Alpen Light version I know you can have 2 as a HExB and I like the Alpen ones as I can have one in the morning and one in the afternoon

I guess the only way to find out is to try a pack of them x

p.s - loving the auto correct too

I tried them tonight and thought they where nice. But I opted to buy the caramel and chocolate and orange chocolate. Hope they r nice

I tried mine tonight, I really enjoyed them, nice to have another one that isn't chocolate based to be honest. I love chocolate don't get me wrong, but its nice to have the choice as well. I love bakewells and anything almondy so not surprised I like them.

Honeypop I really like the orange and the caramel ones too (actually I really like them all, haha I'm terrible)

donna88 said:
I tried mine tonight, I really enjoyed them, nice to have another one that isn't chocolate based to be honest. I love chocolate don't get me wrong, but its nice to have the choice as well. I love bakewells and anything almondy so not surprised I like them.

Honeypop I really like the orange and the caramel ones too (actually I really like them all, haha I'm terrible)

Lol I will probably love them all. There's very very few foods that I don't like

I won a pack in our Halloween quiz and found them a little too sweet - though to be fair I'm not keen on cherry bakewells either! The OH loved the one I gave him though, absolutely.

Back