Cheryl.......Back or not????

Thanks all and hello Lisa. It worked great last time so im hoping that for a while it will again. Im going to need lots of nagging and help if you all dont mind. xxxx
It feels like im coming home.xx

Hi Cheryl, also new here so don't know the history, but we're all here to help each other - I'm sure you have loads of experience to share!

And don't let any diet or any site totally take over your life hun - be here as much as you want to be, and do other things when you can't! No guilt required! :)

Hi Cheryl, why don't you print out the list of allowed foods from the sticky, and then go and get your book back. :)

Great idea Jim only problem i dont have a printer anymore. Hmmmm, only one l know of is at work and im not back yet. Im texting my mum right now, i need that book but dont have time to re read it all before i start TOMORROW.
Im soooo excited. Right im off now to take oliver to pre school and i might get time to log on for a bit then its lunch with my nutty friend cheryl (must be something in the name, right???)

Welcome back babe! I'm new here too, but I know what you mean, it is quite "homely" here!

Nice to have you back

Thanks to all the newbies for your welcomes, its nice, the other lot are probably sick of me by now! Well now i have you lot to bug!!!! Pmsl.
Im feeling really great today, got a spring in my step and everything. Not looking forward to the headache i know will be here in a few days but hey cant wait to see the results!
I coming home peeps

Hey how strange is this............Not had any atkins website updates or newsletters for ages and ages and today, just now ive got one! Its like they know!

I'll keep my eye on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home. x

Thanks Lorna. Im really excited now, going to miss my poppets the mint ones (even my friend has started calling me poppet!) but i cant wait. I really hope the weight comes off as quick as it did before that was a real boost

Back