Cheryl.......Back or not????

Vicky we can share if you want. Change the title, i dont mind babes. We practically share one anyway!
Torquay was erm wet and cold! Didnt get to see much at all as arrived at 6.30 last night and then this morning went to view the boat and then had to go to another marina to sort out cranage and then meet up with the owners to pay for it! Its lovely. Then had to leave to come home as had to go via eastbourne to pick up the dog and head home as oliver is at school from 8.30 tomorrow morning. I think we will def go back in nicer weather as it looked beautiful

Yey, thanks Bren but we didnt miss you as you came to visit, lol.
Freckles, welcome back again, its gonna be just like old times. Jim will be begging for a hol for a rest from us all!

Im mega excited. Ok so this is the start. Tomorrow morning breakfast will be chicken (or sausages), egg and mushrooms, lunch - either homemade soup or a salad of some sort and dinner steak, egg and lots of green leafy veg. Im aiming for 2.5 litres of water so i need nagging or i'll forget as ive really not been drinking enough lately.

morning babes. morning everyone.
well guess who is coming back on atkins??? after being a bit rubbish after getting to goal? im having this week eating what i want and starting sunday/monday (havent decided when yet). so im following cheryl xxxx

Welcome back V

nag nag cheryl get your water down your neck!!!!
im starting sunday and ill be exercising this time. shopping coming tonight so will be doing my meal planner then. i remember i was getting up earlier for brekkie to make myself stuff as i dont fancy the muffins this week, but fried eggs and bacon sound gooooood ;)
ill be missing out the mims too.
we cant have chewing gum or fruit cordial can we?

I don't think the fruit cordial is a good ide Vicky, but the sugar free chewing gum is fine by me.

thanks Jim. Im going to use a mug this time to measure my veggies too.

Morning all just a flying visit to say, sausage, egg and mushrooms for brekkie..........check and YUM!
Off to get oliver and MUST DRINK MORE!

nag nag cheryl get your water down your neck!!!!
im starting sunday and ill be exercising this time. shopping coming tonight so will be doing my meal planner then. i remember i was getting up earlier for brekkie to make myself stuff as i dont fancy the muffins this week, but fried eggs and bacon sound gooooood ;)
ill be missing out the mims too.
we cant have chewing gum or fruit cordial can we?

Hi Vicky I was on the Dukan forum for a while but didn't have great success loving Atkins though! Hope you do well too (you've done great so far!).
And hello Cheryl too.
Good Luck. x

hey flutter! oh ive put loads on! wi on sunday! omg!

Thanks flutter.
Ok almost 1st litre down and lunch is chicken, rocket, cheese and olives. I really cant remember if im allowed olives or not................anyone?
Cant say ive ever wanted a headache but this one i cant wait to get!

I eat olives, on the jars I've had they've been quite low.

It's lovely having everyone back & not just on FB, I don't want local 'friends' knowing I'm on this & I was fed up having to keep going to Dukan & scrolling through loads of pages just to see what Vicky & Cheryl were up to..... Not in a stalkery way you understand, in a weight loss way, lol x

Thanks Bren, I couldn't be a*sed to get off the chair & walk the 5 steps to the pantry to check, lol x

Thanks Bren, i only had 5 so not too bad. Sharon we dont mind you stalking us..........Bren did, lol only joking. I need you all to stalk me to keep me on the atkins track.

Back