cheryl cole

i once picked up a pair of size 6 jeans in Next and i was horrified by small they were.

I can imagine petite people might be healthy at that size - but very very few. I know a lady who is 5ft and a very healthy size 8.

Why does anyone want to go below size 8? Its weird.

she is fine though lol

The ginger one is much better tho!

eh serious ?

Definately! I love her hair and skin. Shes one of those weird pretty girls lol

She is attractive yes, but i remember when she beat that woman up in a bar a few years back.

Im not really a fan of the girl dispite her being pretty.

I'm glad someone else remembers this!!!

I think C. Cole is a disgusting ugly creature who just happens to have a good PR machine behind her.

I believe in karma and I hope her fall from grace is spectacular!!!!:mad:

Totally agree with you prettyface!
I dont understand how the press can go from boo boo cheryl to how wonderful she is just because shes sold a couple of songs and her husband did the dirty on her!

i remember that too! she is far too skinny, but being in the girl band must not help, as they are all really skinny, except kimbery who seems to look nice and curvy and healthy

I'm glad someone else remembers this!!!

I think C. Cole is a disgusting ugly creature who just happens to have a good PR machine behind her.

I believe in karma and I hope her fall from grace is spectacular!!!!:mad:

You can't really forget it!
She is pretty but underweight. I always wonder what sleb women eat to maintain such tiny frames. I don't understand being the same size as a child then getting a boob job. Body image is so screwed up today , I wonder if any woman likes her own body.

yeah she has defo had a boob job, but then her boobs prob went droopy with the huge weight loss?

She wasn't exactly huge before she lost weight so I doubt her boons sagged THAT much. Her boobs are too full to be natural now. I'm sure it is just a coincidence that most underweight slebs have bigguns:rolleyes:

Definately! I love her hair and skin. Shes one of those weird pretty girls lol

I agree, the prettiest or most attractive one to me outa the bunch and I ain't into pop but you see pics of them everywhere (wasn't that a classic Vicky Pollard sentence?), is the ginger gal, my beau thinks I am crackers...but to me she is the most attractive and I suppose beauty is in the beholder's eyes after all.

I actually hate this woman.. and that picture with her as the angel of the north.. well dont even get me started.. shes from newcastle for a start.. the angel of the north is from gateshead.. please dont associate her with my sodding home town.. shes just vile.. but has an amazing PR behind her.. Urgh.. i dont even think shes pretty.. she just looks like a giant lollypop..
Ginger one is a diff story.. i think shes really naturally beautiful
x x

well Cheryl Cole is very thin but that is because she suffers from very very very very very severe depression and feels so bad she can't eat...sure she cried non stop on x factor for one thing and apparently behind the scenes she was 10 times as ill

i would love to be able to feel bad like that..i don't deserve anything nice ..i am greedy and overweight..

basically Cheryl physically cant eat due to severe depression/ anxiety..i don't think she herself even wants to be that thin...

She must realize how underweight she is and if she suffers from depression she may have problems eating full meals and putting weight on.

I do think if she is not careful she will have problems conceiving, but then again look at Nicole Ritchie.

Jo x

I think perhaps Cheryl's depression stems from eating next to nothing and having a cheating rat of a husband. She was recently voted FHM or some lads mag's sexiest woman. How many of these lads have met her in the flesh? How sexy would she look first thing in the morning, no make up, hair unbrushed in pjs and slippers? The images we see in magazines are not real, they are airbrushed to the hilt creating an impossible illusion that even kids as young as eight are trying to emulate.:mad:

Back