cheryl's WW food log & thoughts !

i'm ok !
not reaaly followingany plan at the mo & feeling less than enamoured with life in general, so feel abit fraudulent posting on my diary at the mo.
thanks for asking
xx

i'm ok !
not reaaly followingany plan at the mo & feeling less than enamoured with life in general, so feel abit fraudulent posting on my diary at the mo.
thanks for asking
xx

Hun, when you are feeling so low it's probably thr best time to post. You could never be fraudulent on your own diary - it's your diary after all!

Tomorrow will be better love. Honest. When you feel that way the only way is up. Get back to ww when you feel ready. In the meantime come on here and vent - we are all here for you.
HUGS
Ax

Aww Cheryl, don't feel you can't post on your diary love :hug99:
We're all here for you :)
xx

i'm ok !
thanks for asking
xx

We're not only here for the good things you know :) When youre feeling down and struggling thats the time when writing it all down is even more important

You know we're here for you

*HUGS*

sorry girls but you said post how i feel do here it is !
recently i have been feeling less than fulfilled with my life.
i am married with 2 girls aged 8 & 11, i work 3 nights a week as a nurse.
when i did my training i never saw myself as being a nurse 4 ever.
i hate working nights, but its what fits in with the family, they are too young to get themselves to school & hubby is out of the door at 7.30am, so going onto days is not a option.
i just feel like i want to do something with my life, i don't know what & i have no qualifications for anything else & need to earn at least the same as i allready earn.
i like being around people any one any ideas ???
i'm also failing dismally at any diet at the moment & feel like a fat bloater, all in all feeling quite naff about things at the mo
i have no money to do any expensive courses & poor credit raiting to get loans
xx :)

Oh honey wish i could give you a cuddle,i dont no what to say to you mate other than you sound like youve got a lovely family and i hope you manage to acheive what you wantxx:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99:

Sorry to hear youre feeling like this just now. Its hard having to fit in with your hubbys work and the kids schedule.

Are there no cheaper courses you could do? It seems they advertise a lot of courses on TV etc where you can get help in the financing of them, course theres probably a shed load of conditions.

I work night shift 7 consecutive nights in the month, and I know working nights can get you down, specially coming into winter.

I wish I could offer you some more constructive advice or something. Youre not failing at your diet, you did really well the past few weeks considering everything that was going on around you.

*HUGS*

:hug99: Oh Cheryl love, it's so hard sometimes isn't it.
Do you want to get out to get out of the nursing game altogether? I suppose you're pretty resticted as in that you have to work nights, could you get any help from the tax credits for a child minder to do school runs a few times a week? Any relatives that could help out?
Are there other avenues you could go down within nursing but not so hands on? When I worked for a Nursing Agency (in the office) we had a Nurse that was in charge of recruiting other nurses, she also went round to peoples homes to do assessments but not the day to day stuff, she did it 3 days a week and the hours we're really flexible.
I suppose you just have to reassess:
* Could you use your nursing qualification to go into a different field within the NHS?
* Do you want out altogether?
* What do you enjoy doing?
* Is there anything you've always wanted to do?
* Could you study for something around your job?
Sorry for so many questions, don't answer them if you don't feel up to it at the moment, just needed to get a better idea of where you're coming from.
Sending you hugs, I'm sure at some point in our lives we all feel like we've lost our way :hug99:
xx

Hi Cheryl,

If its any consolation im feeling a bit lost myself love. I have a failing marriage and a career that hasnt lived up to expectations. Im 36 on Saturday and I feel old, bored and well...lost. I must admit ww has given me a ray of hope and im hoping that I can get down to a better weight - I know that its not a magic wand that will make everything perfect, but it will make me feel better and I hope it will be a bit of a launching pad into a new chapter of my life.
Is there any way that you can take a few months off on the sick and take some time to figure out what you want to do?
I hope you feel better today love.

Ax

Hi Cheryl,

If its any consolation im feeling a bit lost myself love. I have a failing marriage and a career that hasnt lived up to expectations. Im 36 on Saturday and I feel old, bored and well...lost. I must admit ww has given me a ray of hope and im hoping that I can get down to a better weight - I know that its not a magic wand that will make everything perfect, but it will make me feel better and I hope it will be a bit of a launching pad into a new chapter of my life.
Is there any way that you can take a few months off on the sick and take some time to figure out what you want to do?

Ax

Sorry to hear that Andi :( I suppose you have to tackle one thing at a time. We're always here if you want to sound off love :)
xx

Hi Cheryl,

Ax

Hi Andi

So sorry to hear how you're feeling. I can totally relate to you. I was 36 on Friday just gone. I split up with my partner of 14 years almost 2 years ago, feel like my career is in a cul-de-sac and feel like I'm going nowhere fast. To top it all off I'm fat :(. This time last year I was 10 stone (ish) but now I'm not sure where I am or where I'm going!

Surely it can only get better?

Sorry Cheryl my darling for moaning on your thread. Give me a call if you need me and we'll set the world to rights! Can't wait to get together for a bit of TLC (for both of us) in Brum. Did I remember right that you won't get there until late on Friday. Any chance you can get there earlier so we can spend as much quality time as possible together?

Anybody else reading fancy the Brum meet? It's a really good chance to meet the Minimins folks?

OMG !!! I WORE WHITE TROUSERS LAST NIGHT

I went out for a bite to eat with a friend last night ( had salmon & asparagus fishcake) & i wore white trousers, i always had this perseved idea that fat people shouldn't wear white trousers ( sorry, no offence meant to anyone) but someone gave them to me & i thought i'd try them on. The family said i looked good so i wore them.
xx :)

Back