cheryl's WW food log & thoughts !

Thinking about you. x

thanks everyone, well its official
I DO NOT HAVE CANCER !!
its what they call a fibroadenoma, its harmless, but they have taken multiple biopsies today & told me no lifting or heavy stuff for 48 hrs so i called in sick tonight.
i really appreciate all the concern you have all shown me, you're all fab girls
xx :)

What bloody fantastic news hun. I am so relieved for you, I know how it feels to be kept in limbo xxx

Oh Cheryl love that's fantastic news, I have been thinking about you today and wondering how you got on.
Now you can move on with things, so pleased for you it must be a huge weight lifted.
:hug99::hug99::hug99:
xx

Wonderful news: I'm so very pleased for you xx

Great news. I was thinking of you yesterday and kept checking in to see if you had updated. Have abit of R & R over the next few days, you deserve it. x

yeh i'm fine thanks, just been busy entertaining the kids :rolleyes:
today we have been to the beach to watch the annual Red Arrows display.
we went down early as parking was likely to be a nightmare, but as the weather wasn't too briliant there was loads of parking. I think we got there just in time as the beach soon filled up.
we met some friends down there who have a beach hut & their son is Charlee's boyfriend, although they seem to have had a falling out, both ignoring each other cos Charlee had a friend with her ( not a girl i like, she's mouthy & invariable there's trouble when she's around)
hopefully they'll make up next week.
so far food has been good, have used all my points & am stuffed, planning an earlyish night to combat the nibbles.
xx :)

Back