cherylxx's food diary

Cheryl, YOU DEFINITELY NEED TO EAT MORE DURING THE DAY! Call you after my weigh in!!!

hey cheryle im doing fine i think my totm is approaching too so thats going to mess up my weight loss feeling more hungry today too

ok camilla,
speak to u soon.
hope the weigh in went well :)

hi night,
today i ave been badddd :sigh:

B: weetabix (hex b) with semi skimmed milk(hex a)
L: non-existent
D: went for a carvery (some turkey and gammon) with cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, peas and roast potatoes , mint sauce and gravy (my bad)
then had a serving of hot chocolate fudge cake with mr whippy style ice cream (eek:eek:)
no idea on syn value so just going to limit my syns to 10 syns a day maximum for the rest of the week and hopefully wont have done too much damage then.

i could do with rainbow drops being discontinued. lol its the only thing thats gonna stop me eating them. lol

saturday:

B: weetabix (hex b)
semi skimmed milk (hex a)
banana

L:nothing

D: quorn fillets cooked in tomatoes , herb and garlic, sweetened with sweetener.
garlic potato wedges (syn free)
mixed vegetables.

S: rainbow drops (11 syns)
banana
mullerlight yoghurt

sunday:

B: weetabix (hex b)
semi skimmed milk (hex a)
banana

L: mushy peas and egg :eek: (hey, at least i ate something, lol)

D: pasta n sauce with tomato and cucumber

S: new wispa mcflurry (EEEK) about 25 syns i reckon

i must be good tomorrow as weigh day on tuesday.

hey cheryl ur doing really well with what u eating yr a saint lol dont worry bout the whisper .... as for me i had a real shock wen got on the scales today ( although not officially weigh day till tommorow ) first it said i was the same as last tuesday i was so mortified i got on again then it said 2 pound heavier than last week .... i no i been bad a couple of days but jesus christ give me a break lol ( the scales i mean) so out of pure depression today well u can guess ............ good luck with your weigh tonight hunxxxxxxxx

awe night im so sorry hun.
hopefully the scales will be a little kinder for u tomorrow. :)
let me know, ok.
im not looking forward to tomorrows weigh in one bit :sigh:.
today wasnt bad though.

Monday

B: weetabix (hex b) with semi skimmed milk( hex a) and banana

L: tomato and herb mugshot

D: quorn mince cooked with tomatoes, onion, sweetcorn, peas, garlic and herbs, served with boiled potatoes, carrots and cauliflower.
it was delicious

S: u guessed it, a bag of rainbow drops (11 syns)
mullerlight yoghurt

well, what can i say? im not very happy at all.
had weigh in and ive gained 1/2 pound :cry:.
i am now 8 days late for my TOTM so im guessing im retaining water as ive had a pretty good week.
i usually have a weigh in night treat but im not even bothering tonight. nothing much to celebrate huh.
so today ive had:

B: weetabix (hex b) with semi skimmed milk (hex A) banana

L: nothing

D: the quorn savoury mince meal i also made last night (made 2 lots tonight and took one to class as a taster, went down very well)

oh hun its defoe got to be water retention dont be sad becuase look what you have ate all week youve been great ! i no its disheartning wen u have struggled all week but you will get a bigger loss next week i usally put on around 5 pre totm but its usually gone wen it actaully arrives so i dont no whats happening with me as mine arrived today and i cant seem to stick to any diet right now its a nightmare i tryed counting cals today but still hit 2,300

ty jen and night :).

i decided to have my treat day today but it didnt exactly go to plan.

B: weetabix (hex b) semi skimmed milk (hex a) banana

L: nothing

D: 2 pieces white bread toast (12 syns)
baked beans, low fat cheddar cheese (about 18 syns)
made it up as beans and cheese on toast and then ate less than half as i felt sick. so had about 15 syns (if that) some treat huh. lol

hey cheryl guess what im down 4 pounds thank god only another 6 to go and i back to stoping cd weight 22 13 ......

Last edited:
yessssss, well done night.
and thats only since tuesday right? :eek:

wow youve lost loads great job :)

ut oh, started neglecting my food diary already :p.
Sunday:

B: 2 alpen light chocolate + fudge bars (hex b)
L: chicken salad
D: fresh cod loin with stir fried veg and beansprouts with soy sauce.
S: rainbow drops :p(11 syns)

Monday:

B: 2 alpen light bars.
L: banana and a mullerlight
D: chicken breast with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and egg.
tesco frozen luxury fruit salad (yum)
2 mcvities slices (one lemon cheescake and one caramel slice, 14 syns :eek:)
total of 25 syns (oops)

Back