Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

chewables

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by clairegoodall, 23 May 2011 Social URL.

1. clairegoodall

clairegoodall Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Can I ask a question?
    Today is day 1 on attack for both me and DH.
    Are we allowed the airdried chewable Biltong beef stuff (just dried beef as far as I know?)... its a delicious snack that hits all the right savoury issues for me.
    thanks people.. Off to shops tonight to stock up on steak, chicken, fish, yoghurt and "quark" (whatever that is!):D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RunnerBean

RunnerBean Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.7lb(5.84%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Check the fat and salt content but I think you should be ok. I had some the other day as I was desperate and the service station I was in had nothing else in that I could way but I wouldn't have it everyday. I'm sure one of the more experienced members will be able to give a full on yes or no, for me, it's more an emergency measure.

4. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I've been snacking on Biltong and Jerky - and I carry a pack in my handbag for emergencies.

5. Topaz63

Topaz63 Gone a bit quiet

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(13.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Wow, where are you getting Biltong from? I haven't had it for ages, used to eat it as a child in Africa but don't find it much here. But isn't it a bit salty? I just had some Bresaola which was good but too pricey for a daily snack maybe.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.