Chewing Gum!!!

EmmaLou

Hi all fellow LTrimmers,

Can i have chewing gum if its sugar free? my mouth tastes awful so can imagine what my breath smells like:eek:

Also i haven't been a toilet for about 4 days is this normal? i'm on day 16.

thanks

Emma x

Hiya Emma - sorry no dice on the gum daddio... :(

It's to do with glycerin or citric acid based ingrediants :( Sorry

Teskie fresh breath strips are good & are OK to use if you can't find the Listerine ones :)

Best thing to do is get yerself a BF in ketosis too that way you can snog away to both of yer hearts content with no fear of embarrasing whiffyness :D

wow!!!!! Thanks..... really didn't think the answer would be a No!.........Do you know where i can buy listerine strips?

I do agree with you howdy.......but...... My chemist said it can affect some and not others, my breath was soooooooooo bad, I went for it and luckily it didn't affect me at all, think it was about week 2 or 3 I started. I use 'Wrigley's Extra cool breeze sugar free gum' good luck with your decision.
T x

Monsoon
U look georgous girl. Is that really u. God u have been transformed into some babe. Congrats and well done.
About the chewing gum... no, no, no. Try chewing on a bit of plastic ....lol

Teg, your losses are incredible! What's your trick, girl? I started on a similar weight 9 weeks ago tomorrow, but have lost nowhere near as much as you.
Well done! I'm inspired!

Baby weight Maka, baby weight, i wish i could say i was brill but lied to chemist about age of baby after running 2 pregnancys into eachother. Sur it fell off.

Yep all 4 of them. Can't wait to get back to work in Sept. No shouldn,t say that. What age group are u with

am with 11-16. you got your work cut -out for you and it'll be quite a mad juggling act come september!

I don't teach, i'm special needs to same age group with behavioural difficulties. Dont want 2 give the job up but may have 2 take a year out. I'm sure u know how head crunching it all can be

Back