Chewing gum?

Is chewing gum free or synned? Sorry if this is such a dumb question!! I used to think chewing gum wasn't food but The calories are 175 per 100g. I have the sugar free type xx

Glad I saw this... kept meaning to check and this just prompted me...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wrigley's Wrigley's Extra, Sugar Free Gum, all varieties 4 pellets[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original ½ Syn [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]

If you are [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]having an Extra Easy day, choose the lower [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Syn value [/FONT]
[/FONT]​
I occasionally have one pellet so I'm gonna take it as one pellet is free... as it's actually 1 16th of a syn, and I'm not gonna be that pedantic!!!

I guess you could add on the syns to your weekly syns.

Ooh thank you! I have the trident gum but I think they're pretty similar. I was hoping they were free too but 1/2 a syn doesnt seem too bad for 4.
Does it count if you dont swallow them :p

Didn't your mother tell you that if you swallowed chewing gum it would gum up your insides?:eek: I can't chew gum, my stomach thinks it's going to be fed.

I agree Phil, and I am shocked, shocked I tell you!! But its true! Off to chew some rubber bands instead!!! Lol

Back