Chews Day Choon

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Bizarre Inc - Playing with knives (Quadrant mix)

Fair takes the roof off when dropped as you can see from the vid at my beloved Hazydayz (Liverpool)

YouTube - HAZYDAYZ 1

Awwwww those were the days.... :D

Have you been drinking female shakes this week??

lol I always drink female shakes... there's not many male shakes available on ebay :eek:

They can't contain oestrogen as maah mooobs are getting much smaller & tighter... I'm getting firm pecs again... :D

And you know what they say... pecs = sex :D

Those hazydayz vids just remind me of very special times in my life :D

lol I always drink female shakes... there's not many male shakes available on ebay :eek:

They can't contain oestrogen as maah mooobs are getting much smaller & tighter... I'm getting firm pecs again... :D

And you know what they say... pecs = sex :D

Those hazydayz vids just remind me of very special times in my life :D

Why do you get your shakes from ebay??

that's a bit of sh!tter isn't it. Don't you end up paying more on ebay? I have looked on there and found them to be dearer?

Much dearer unfortunately :(

However you can't put a price on what this programme means to me :)

And bottom line even though I'm spending more for the same product I'm still saving overall compared to all the crap take-aways & convience food I used to eat. :)

Much dearer unfortunately :(

However you can't put a price on what this programme means to me :)

And bottom line even though I'm spending more for the same product I'm still saving overall compared to all the crap take-aways & convience food I used to eat. :)

I've just been given a full week (someone at work that gave in after buying a weeks worth??) for £20.00 - want them??

I've just been given a full week (someone at work that gave in after buying a weeks worth??) for £20.00 - want them??

Very generous of you thanks :) Deffo have em orf ya :D

PM me yer paypal addy & P&P costs & I'll wing over payment this arvo :)

Very generous of you thanks :) Deffo have em orf ya :D

PM me yer paypal addy & P&P costs & I'll wing over payment this arvo :)

I'll message you tonight when i get home because you'll have to send it to my hubby's paypal.

I'd keep them myself but i already have spares - and if i don't go for my official weigh in i may fall off the wagon!! lol

there are 7 x choc, 7 x straw and 7 x vanilla

Wot a loverly post you guys!!!!!!!!!! Am getting teary myself here x
Total class tune btw Howdy x

I got 3 chicken poop left over from trying em if you want em too. They are contaminating my LT box!. Send me your addy and ill pop em in the post for ya hun x

Wot a loverly post you guys!!!!!!!!!! Am getting teary myself here x
Total class tune btw Howdy x

Innit - was well made up by the offer - & yes it's a stonking tune :D

I got 3 chicken poop left over from trying em if you want em too. They are contaminating my LT box!. Send me your addy and ill pop em in the post for ya hun x

Bless ya thanks loads xxx Will wing you my addy over :) If you like your oldskool got LOADS of sets I'll burn you - mainly Hacienda / Legends / Shelleys / Eclipse 1989 - 1992 let me know what stuff you like :)

had 2nd weigh in today 2.15 kg lost getting there !!

Nice one kitty :D I can't get my head around this new-fangled kg mind - that's about 5-6 lbs yeah ? Great loss :D

Back