Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Chiari malformation

Discussion in 'Health' started by carlacas83, 25 September 2011 Social URL.

1. carlacas83

carlacas83 Full Member

I got diagnosed with Chiari malformation type 1 a few weeks ago.

Just wondered if anyone else has it?

I had never heard of it before and from what ive found with help from my friend google it doesnt appear to be widely discussed

:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I used to work in neuro....is there any specific questions that I can help you with? xx

4. carlacas83

carlacas83 Full Member

I'm just waiting for another appointment with a neurosurgeon as they haven't told me how bad it is or isn't yet as i was sent to neurology by mistake so I'm not sure what they are going to do / wether I need the operation or not. I'm sure once I've been there I will have lots of questions so thanks.

5. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    no problem at all, ive subscribed to this thread so will keep an eye out for any updates from you. xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.