Chick Chick Chick Chick Chicken.....

ELAY

Well... I was dishing up the kids dinner, Grilled Chicken and Veggies and dropped a bit of Chicken on the side and ate it!:mad:

This is the first time whilst on CD I have done this and was wondering how it would effect Ketosis & weight loss etc? It was probably the size of a teaspoon so not loads... but obviously for some reason I feel really bad about it!!

Thanks Guys xx

I doubt you'll be out of ketosis, I wouldn't worry about it! It's easy for it to spiral though so just put it behind you and try and figure a way to stop yourself doing it again. Whether it's a bath, painting your nails, coming on here, whatever you need to distract yourself!

I wouldn't worry about it-there's no way you'll come out of ketosis for that. The only way that would happen was if you were to carry on eating. Put it behind you and don't dwell on it.

Haven't eaten anything else. Just done myself my Choc Mint shake and added lots of ice.. blended it up to a nice thick shake. Going to paint my nails in a min x

It wont affect it at all, chicken can be eaten on SS+/810 and wont affect ketosis, however, one thing I will say is old habbits die hard, and its very easy to do stuff like that without thinking so its really a case of thinking about stuff before doing it, the guilt isnt a bad thing, it might stop you doing it again x

Don't worry that amount of chicken won't effect ketosis at all! I know you probably feel bad, but it is not! xxx

Hey hon..
Your doing fab.. dont worry about the chicken it definately wont take you out of ketosis.. and also you can eat chicken on ss+ so if you were doing that you would be fine anyway.. at least it was a healthy option.
Hang in there x

Back