chicken and mushroom crumble

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by chunky-monkey77, 19 March 2012.

1. chunky-monkey77

chunky-monkey77 Seriously !!!!!

made this tonight and am having it later with loads of veg
    chicken and musroom crumble.jpg

4pp per person , got out of the pro u mag in ww class
  2. QueenOmi

QueenOmi Well-Known Member

Looks delish! xx
  3. chunky-monkey77

thanks it was lovely even my parents liked it and thats saying alot !!!!! lol will def be making it again x
    Last edited: 29 March 2012
  4. Pink Sapphire

Pink Sapphire Member

Would love if you could give recipe for this
  5. chunky-monkey77

sorry for late reply couldnt find the pro-u book , found it tonight when looking for something else so here is the reciepe:

12 0at and wheat ww crackers
    10g parmazan cheese
    550g skinnless chicken brest chopped
    1 clove garlic crushed
    1 onion finely sliced
    250g mushrooms sliced
    1x350g jar of ww creamy mushroom sauce ( i used asda good for u same pp value as i couldnt finfd ww one )
    2tbsp fresh parsley leaves chopped

1)preheat the grilll to high . blitz the ww crackers in a food processer stir in the parmazan chesse and set aside

2) mist a pan with cooking spray and add the chicken breast, fry, stirring for 5 mins and or until browned.add the garlic and onion with a slpash of water and fry for a further 5 mins, stirring occasionally. add the mushrooms and fry for a further 10 mins, stirring occasionally, or until any water has evaporated.

3) stir in the weight watchers creamy mushroom sauce and parsely. cook stirring for 5 mins or until heated through. spoon onto a heat proof dish and sprinkle the crushed ww crackers over the top . grill for 1-2 minutes or until browned ..................ENJOY:D
  6. AnyAn

AnyAn Well-Known Member

Another one on my list to try.. My husbands not going to know whats hit him with all these new recipes Im getting from here tonight!!
    Thanks again