Chicken and mushroom pie

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
Please could someone look up the syns for me of Sainsbury's be good to yourself reduced fat Chicken and Mushroom pie. Thank you xx

you would have to use 1syn /20 calories no free food hope this helps i would imagine it to be 10 plus syns
Most of the be good to yourself range of ready meals have a low syn value why would this be different. using the 20 calorie formula would give it 18 syns which is over twice that of a chicken chow mein and with less than half of the fat. 48% of this pie is potato. Not to worry i'll convert to calorie counting for today x

hey Brightenrosie,

I think slickers thinks you mean a pastry type chicken and mushroom pie, as anything with pastry i.e. savoury pies etc don't qualify for any free food allowance, so it would be 1 syn for every 20 calories.

However I presume this is a potato topped pie, in which case it WILL qualify for a free food allowance and you can't use the 1 syn for every 20 calories rule??

Is it this one?:

Be Good to Yourself, Chicken & Mushroom Pie, Potato Topped, chilled, 450g pack

If so it is 9 syns on Original or Extra Easy for 450g
or 10.5 syns on Green for 450g

info taken off syns online :)

hey Brightenrosie,

I think slickers thinks you mean a pastry type chicken and mushroom pie, as anything with pastry i.e. savoury pies etc don't qualify for any free food allowance, so it would be 1 syn for every 20 calories.

However I presume this is a potato topped pie, in which case it WILL qualify for a free food allowance and you can't use the 1 syn for every 20 calories rule??

Is it this one?:

Be Good to Yourself, Chicken & Mushroom Pie, Potato Topped, chilled, 450g pack

If so it is 9 syns on Original or Extra Easy for 450g
or 10.5 syns on Green for 450g

info taken off syns online :)
You are a star. Thank you so much. That is all the syns I had today !! Brilliant xx

Back