CHICKEN BALLS !!!

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
For some reason I am SERIOUSLY craving chicken balls and sweet and sour sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but god damn this is like a serious crave!!

LOL!!! Sorry people, needed to shout it somewhere ! :D

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

2 points?? Now that is soo worth it, now I'm craving them!!!!! ha!

Don't be sorry, I'm so delighted I've just discovered they are only 2 points each!!! I'm definately having some tomorrow :D

Haha! Fair play, I had a little blow out tonight but I dont care, I will be back on track tomorrow :)

Sometimes a blow out is needed! Its the getting straight back on it thats the hard bit, so well done u! :D

Im more of a lover of the hong kong style in the sauce!! hehe and now i want chinese but we're going to cafe rouge tomorrow night!! so gotta be good today. A nice roast with lots of veg sounds good for today!! x

Yes that is what I had, Egg fried rice with chicken curry and sweet and sour chicken balls YUM YUM !!!! But in all fairness I did bring it all back up later on that night, well early hours this morning :( Too much grease I think as I am not used to it

now i want them!!!!!does anyone know the lowest point chinese??

Lowest options are probably chow mein or chop suey, according to my eat out book special chop suey is 6pt, special chow mein is 7.5, chicken foo yung is also 7.5. Reckon your prob best with something that doesn't need rice - 10pts for egg fried rice :eek:

Good news is that I resisted the chinese tonight, woo hoo!! in all honesty though its because snow pretty bad and can't face going out to get it!! Guess snow does have its good points ha!!

I know!! It's such a hassle getting a delivery tho, new estate with a weird street name, it takes forever and usually about 5 phone calls much easier to pick it up when there's no snow that is!! X

Back