chicken breast and no inspiration? help!

Liseinleeds

hope this is in right section :)

i have a chicken breast for my tea and no inspiration on how to cook it? please help? :confused:

i dont want just a plain chicken dinner again, and have tried diet coke chicken so fancy something new to try :)

any ideas?

thankyou :p

never mind, i have discovered i have extra time to nosey more myself now! thought i was going out lol...now have more time to peruse the site and find something fab!

I butterflied and seasoned a breast last night and cooked in the oven, had it with a red pepper sauce and sw chips, delicious.

cut your chicken breast down the middle, put philadelphia light inside or any chesse spread that you like and thats very low,i use philly as it not many syns, then wrap bacon or parma ham around the chicken breast , put in oven and do sw chips or wedges to go with it . gorgeous

I usually make chicken parcels.
Cut small slices into the top of the chicken breast and pop sliced garlic into them.
Pop the chicken into a foil parcel, Squeeze a little lemon juice and a splash of soy sauce and a small drizzle of olive oil and add thinley chopped onions, mushrooms, carrots, and celery and bake for 30 minutes at 200 and serve with a few boiled new potatoes -LUSH!!! xxx

Back