Chicken Ceasar Salad....Good or Bad?

Hi, I'm going out with a friend on Thurs evening for a meal and we are heading to a place that has Burgers and Steaks as their main meals (neither of which i eat) so i'm thinking about going for the ceasar salad but am worried its not as healthy as it seems. are salads generally a good option for eating out or do they harbour hidden calories? any help would be great, thanks guys!!!

dollybird15x said:
Hi, I'm going out with a friend on Thurs evening for a meal and we are heading to a place that has Burgers and Steaks as their main meals (neither of which i eat) so i'm thinking about going for the ceasar salad but am worried its not as healthy as it seems. are salads generally a good option for eating out or do they harbour hidden calories? any help would be great, thanks guys!!!

Just ask them to put the dressing on the side, then you can control how much you can put on-also remember a proper Caesar salad will have Parmesan cheese and croutons too tho, so you'll need to factor that into your syns

thanks welshtigger i was hoping to use 2 HEX for the parmesan and maybe ask not to have croutons? i dont very often eat meat out but the only veggie options are things like lasagne or veggie burgers which all have tons of cheese in! its a tricky one!

Caesar salad is possibly the worse salad you can go for :/ but if you ask for without croutons and dressing on the side then you will be able to control it a little more

Back