Chicken Fried Rice?

Hey does anyone have a quick and simple recipe for chicken fried rice? Reaaaaaaaally fancy it for my tea but I AM NOT stepping in a chip shop. No way Ho zay. :D xxx

Boil some rice (I always use Basmati - I don't like long grain), drain and put to one side. Whip up a couple of small plain egg pancakes (or one large one) and cut into strips and put to one side.

Fry onions, garlic and chicken pieces in a wok/pan in fry light until browned and cooked through and add some peas for the last few minutes (and any other veg you might want - I sometimes add an ASDA stir fry pack for special veg and chicken fried rice) then add your rice slowly stiring all the time. You may need to add some more fry light at this point and possibly turn down the heat to stop it sticking. A couple of good glugs of light soy sauce and mix again to cover each grain and when the rice is re heated through, add the egg, mix and serve. Not really a recipe as such but it's just what I do when I want Chicken or any type of fried rice. And it's lovely!!

Thank you that sounds yum

Back