Chicken Kebabs anyone?

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi All

I had a night out last night and new that I would want a chicken kebab when I came out of the club (No alcohol worries as I don't drink and I was driving)

So, I decided to be really good and marinate some chicken before I went out, and I would cook it when I came in. Me and my mate ended up staying out really late and she was totally sh*t faced. I realised that I didnt have any salad to go with the kebabs so at 2.30am we are stumbling around in Tesco (I was tired, she was mullered) looking for salad!

Anyways, we got home and the house is deadly quiet and I make the kebabs. I griddle the chicken on the griddle pan and it's sizzling so loud that I tell the chicken to shhh! And I was the sober one! Enough rambling, here is the recipe as they were the best chicken kebabs I have ever had:-

Serves 4
Free on Original (Red)

4 Chicken breasts
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tbsp ground coriander
1 tsp chilli flakes (adjust according to taste)
3 tbsp lemon juice (I use the jiffy ones)
2 tbsp v.low fat nat yougurt
Salt and Pepper

Chop the chicken into bite sized peices and add to a bowl.

Add all the other ingredients to the chicken, cover and marinate for at least 1/2 hr but the longer you can leave it the better.

Take the chicken out of the marinade and cook the chicken in a griddle pan or under the the grill. Serve with salad and extra light mayo!

I have also entered this recipe into the sticky above.

oh my gosh, suddenly have big kebab craving ill have to try this sometime.... plus that really made me laugh when u said you ssshhhh'ed the chicken

oh my gosh, suddenly have big kebab craving ill have to try this sometime.... plus that really made me laugh when u said you ssshhhh'ed the chicken

Yea I did, not once, but three times and my mate is looking at me like I have a screw loose! :crazy:

Oooh yummy!

PMP @ SHHHHHHHHHHHH Chicken!?
x

sounds delish - have you added it to the sticky at the top? then its easily accessible if anyone wants it in the future x

sounds delish - have you added it to the sticky at the top? then its easily accessible if anyone wants it in the future x

Yea I have. They were so good I had them last night too but I also added some peppers and onions which I fried in fry light and added some cajun seasoning, so they tasted just like the pepper mix you get with fajitas in a restuarant.

Back