Chicken Pie Recipe

MrsPrice

Hi All

im a long time lurker but thought it was about time I posted!

ive got some diced chicken in the fridge that needs using up it I'm a terrible cook and wondered if anyone could tell me how to make a syn free chicken pie? I have potatoes to use as the topping its just the recipe for the filling that I'm struggling with!

Many Thanks,
Caz
x

How about this one - but just using whatever you have in

Slimming World's chicken and leek pie recipe - goodtoknow

I've tried this pie and it was really nice but a little too soggy on the first attempt. Now, when we make it, we don't use stock for the mash and use a level tsp of butter (and syn it, obviously) and we reduce the amount of stock in the filling. It's a bit trial and error at first but we've worked it out and found something we like :)

I've tried this pie and it was really nice but a little too soggy on the first attempt. Now, when we make it, we don't use stock for the mash and use a level tsp of butter (and syn it, obviously) and we reduce the amount of stock in the filling. It's a bit trial and error at first but we've worked it out and found something we like :)

looks lovely will have to try this

I make mine like so:

Chicken, bacon, leeks, garlic and mushrooms cooked in fry light, just enough chicken stock to cover, then add a tin of chicken soup (Average 10 syns a tin depending on brand). Add lots of black pepper and cook until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Top with mashed potatoes and pop in the oven to brown. It goes between 5 of us at 2 syns each and is well worth it :) HTH

Back