Chicken poop is... nice!!!??

Dumpy2Petite

Lovin' those ketones!!
Well, I've just tried my chicken soup and shock horror - I really liked it!! :eek:

I know I've been desperate for something savoury all day so I thought I might be more forgiving of it cos I'd just be glad of something that's not sweet - but I didn't expect to actually enjoy it! And I didn't even put pepper or anything in it. :eek:

So now I'm annoyed that I only asked for one, as I expected to hate it (I normally detest things like cup-a-soups). Think I'll pop back to the chemist at the weekend and see if I can do a swapsie! :D They'd probably be grateful to get rid of them if they are unpopular.

I may even be brave enough to try a flapjack! :eek: The way I see it is, even if I hate it and it takes me ages to eat it... so much the better! :)

Mx

I really like the chicken soup & i love the coconut flapjacks. I didn't like my 1st flapjack but i was so desperate for somthin different that when i gave it another go i realy enjoyed it:eat: i would definitely give them a go

Lol - I'm just really glad and relieved to find something I actually enjoy on this diet. The shakes are ok but I wouldn't say I enjoy them. The prospect of 5 months on this plan is now suddenly looking brighter and more do-able! :)

Mx

another convert to the soup brigade

i get 7 soups and 3 flapjacks each week and loving them all (does that make me really weird or what)

i miss my soup im going to buy some next week lol

another convert to the soup brigade

i get 7 soups and 3 flapjacks each week and loving them all (does that make me really weird or what)

Lol Scouse - and there was me thinking I'd be considered a weirdo for liking the soup! I've only read negative comments about it so far - I didn't realise so many people liked it too!

If I have strange tastes compared to so many others on here... maybe I will enjoy the flapjacks after all! :D

Mx

loving the flapjacks but limiting them just incase they slow down my weight losses.
was supposed to go on refeed tomorrow but change of plan, going for another 7lb instead

I love the vanilla shakes especially for breakfast,but run out this week and had to make do with strawberry.I am totally in agreement about the soup though and do look forward to it at tea-time, well thats what I tell my head.HAHA.

Glad you have found something you like, it makes the diet so much easier when you do.

I hated the soup the first time I tried it and haven't had any since. I know I should really give it another go as 12 weeks later my tastes have changed!

I like the flapjacks. I haven't eaten them this week after dental work made it hard to chew but I'm really looking forward to getting back to them.

x

i like the chicken soups aswell infact i like all of them not a big fan of the strawberry but its ok for a change, i think i'm going to try a flapjack next wk i need something to chew on!!

Back