Chicken rogan josh ?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Littleslimmingbee, 23 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    - I am aware the lamb rogan josh is quite low in syns, i am however out for a curry tonight.. and although i am not stressing about my food this week, i would like to know how much my curry will be..

iv just seen a thread that has a reply saying the chicken rogan josh is higher syns (i cant see how though? as lamb is quite fatty isnt it?) but cant find the info on it to confirm it myself..

anyhelp?? xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    In the book it says that Lamb Rogan Josh is 6.5 on EE and Red and 23.5 on green, but that is for a 360g portion.... I would think chicken is the same.

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Chicken would be the same Hun. Im having a chicke jalfrezi this evening and thats 8.5 syns. As Im on an EE day, Im going to have rice as well! :)
    Another one that is really lovely, is chicken dhansak and thats 6.5 syns, its made with chickpeas in a thick sweet and sour curry type sauce...really good!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.