Chicken Satay

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Recipes' started by kirsty_baird_26, 21 June 2011 Social URL.

1. kirsty_baird_26

kirsty_baird_26 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Chicken Satay Recipe (recipe is for three)

Asda - Chicken Breast Fillets, 3 fillet 378
    Bell Pepper - Red/Orange/Yellow, 1 cup 40
    Mushrooms - Raw, 1 cup, pieces or slices 15
    Onions - Raw, 1 small 29
    Morrisons - Smooth Peanut Butter, 2 Tablespoon (15g) 184
    Amoy - Dark Soya Sauce, 60 ml 60
    Generic - Garlic, 1 Tbsp (4g) 10
    Spices - Cumin Powder, 1 tbsp 22
    Rice (White) - Steamed, 3 Cup 600
    Fat free natural yoghurt 1 tbsp 8

Took all the cals from my fitness pal!

I use this recipe for three people and make it all up and split between the three of us usually have it on a friday to start the weekend :)

Cook chicken, with 1 tbsp (15ml) soya sauce in a pot, add peppers, mushrooms and cook until chicken is cooked properly.
    In a seperate pot, have the rice on to boil (once boiled add two tbsp of soya sauce and mix through)
    To make sauce - add 150ml of boiling water, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tbsp of cumin powder and 1 tbsp of garlic mix until starts to reduce and add 1 tbsp of soya sauce) once sauce has reduced take off heat and reheat before serving. just before serving and off heat add 1 tbsp of natural yoghurt.
    Serve :)

Total per person - 448 Calories
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Thisismytime

Thisismytime Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating / Calorie Counting
    sounds good, I will try this one
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.