Chicken soup misery

I know the mousse isnt cheating lol, im on about turning the soup into crisps, shakes into cakes etc :)

Ooohhh I see lol. Just thought you were making out I was cheating again ha ha. I tried the mousse anyway... Gross. Too thick and chocolatey :( yak. Making the soup into crisps???!!! That sounds mental. Won't be doing that. Cuz in exactly the same... Am determined to break old habits! X

Squeeze, have you not tried adding chilli powder to the soup? Heaps of it!!

Spices it right up, lovely.

Mix mine half a shaker of cold water, chuck in the LT powder and a very healthy amount of chilli powder. shake it up (far less lumps if mixed with cold water!), top it up with boiling water (dont shake it, or it will explode!!), mix with a fork, and enjoy!!

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately I suffer with a very extreme case of IBS.. if I had so much as a single chilli flake I'd be in hospital!! But I bet it's lovely and other people will likely benefit from the tip! So thanks :)

........ or Paprika

Same :( ANY spices, pepper or seasonings would make me very poorly for days. One of the reasons I tried lipotrim... Cuz I was so restricted with what I could eat that I would just pig out on bread and chips and carby, flavourless rubbish. Am kinda hoping after 4 months on LT that my IBS may be a bit better. Who knows. I miss paprika. I'd be careful though... I'm not sure it's allowed??? I was even told by my pharmacist that pepper is not allowed!

Ooohhh I see lol. Just thought you were making out I was cheating again ha ha. I tried the mousse anyway... Gross. Too thick and chocolatey :( yak. Making the soup into crisps???!!! That sounds mental. Won't be doing that. Cuz in exactly the same... Am determined to break old habits! X
LOL NO!!! I wasn't having a dig at you! not at all :) yea i heard someone made the soup into a thick paste and spread it on greeseproof paper and baking in the oven lol bit odd and then her craving wouldnt go away thats what I meant, I don't think i will try the mousse, I'm kinda scared of wasting the shake >.<

the vanilla reminds me of horlicks when added to warmish water, i dont think the chicken soup has come within a thousand miles of a chicken tho lol

I'd guess seeing as it's 'suitable for vegetarians' lol. That gives some indication that it's just flavourings... And horrid ones at that! So grim

curvygirlyclaire said:
LOL NO!!! I wasn't having a dig at you! not at all :) yea i heard someone made the soup into a thick paste and spread it on greeseproof paper and baking in the oven lol bit odd and then her craving wouldnt go away thats what I meant, I don't think i will try the mousse, I'm kinda scared of wasting the shake >.<

Lol cool sorry I thought u were saying I was supporting cheats. But I think we are on the same page :) although very tempted to try the frozen thing just once. But iv run out of chocolate lol. And those crisps sound vile lol x

Back