CHICKEN SOUP REVELATION!!

The mixing seems to be an important aspect of the final taste as I couldn't bare the soup last time. Now I find it's just like a cuppa soup if I mix it with a whisk and heat it on the hob. The same for the Strawberry which I couldn't tolerate at all before. A good shot of ice in the milkshake is also nice.

My pharmacist is so sweet snd gave me a free chicken soup to try! I told her i wanted one but she was worried if i didnt like it id have nothing to eat so gave it me as an extra! Bless her, even gave me the coconut flapjack for free n loved it. Will try either today of tomo
N report back!

Think I might try the soup again, I also thought it was yuck but worth another try. About the lumps I always blend my shakes Ive even bought a blender for work it drives everyone mad when im ready for my dinner as its so noisy lol but get rid of all the lumps, try it if you havnt already

xx

Think I might try the soup again, I also thought it was yuck but worth another try. About the lumps I always blend my shakes Ive even bought a blender for work it drives everyone mad when im ready for my dinner as its so noisy lol but get rid of all the lumps, try it if you havnt already

xx

I know what you mean about the lumps. I always put my shake through a tea strainer! I might try the soup again, didn't like it 6 weeks ago but worth another try especially when it gets colder.

BM

lipotrimers...In the first and second week I could not stomach the chicken soup, however I have just tried it again (my sixth week), this time I mixed it with 4oo mls of hot water then put it in the microwave for a min, mixed again and it tastes soooo much better!!!!!!. Really it tastes like chicken cuppa soup! :D

thanks. i will try it later

Back