• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Chicken soup revelation!

I always have the chicken soup at night as I need some savoury to counteract the shakes. I've been eating it from a bowl with a spoon but it wasn't great. Last night I tried drinking it from a mug and I was amazed to find it tasted much better!

I think it was because I could get a decent gulp each time instead of a small spoonful. I mix it up with a little cold water first then add the hot and a bit of pepper. It's cup-a-soup for me from now on!

Peggie xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I "drink" mine from the shaker, same as you Peggie - cold water, add powder, shake it, add pepper and loads of chilli powder, top up with boiling water. Have it every night as my savory, and actually love it!!

I like mine served with black pepper, loads of chilli flakes and garlic. Just add hot water in your shaker and mix with electric blender - heaven in a plastic cup

Oooh I think I'll add garlic to mine tonight - never thought of that.

It amazes me how inventive people have become within the very limited range of what's allowed.

I'm now also a big fan of the peppermint choc shakes.

just finished my chicken soup in a mug I think it taste pretty good

I have not had a chicken soup from week 2, and my OH started LT last Monday and he loves the soup, but the smell is enough to make me feel ill !!

Haven't tried the chicken soup, as so many bad comments on it...didnt realise we could add a bit of pepper/chilli to it!
Guess what I will be having for tea tommorrow... I love chilli!...will be adding loads...lol :) Chilli also speeds up the metabolism...Mmmm

ooh now you are all saying it is ok I will get one to try at my WI on Saturday.. I love chilli too

oregano, tarragon, chilliflakes and black pepper. yum!