Chicken Soup

Roddy

Are you Kidding?

My Dad loves the chicken soup guys so I said balls to it Im gonna get some chicken soup and give it a go (because i usualy just by 14 chocolate)

And its STILL terrible lol I wasnt expecting mouth orgasms but Ive now got 3 more of the things lol

Im thinkin do them all next for my next 3 and i wont have to think about them again....

just nastttttty

omg you are sooo right about the soup. funny enough some people love it :)

If your pharmacy is close by then you can go and exchange them, which is what I did.

Everyone tries the lot and finds what works for them, frankly choc shakes are the only ones I like. :)

Hehe I was really worried about having it last night (my first day) but I thought it was quite pleasant!

I didn`t like the texture tho, It was a bit slimy =/

I don`t think I could stomach it long term tho so think I`ll just get more choc next week as I like that! (yes I`m a weirdo :p lol)

LiSe xX

I love it, do have one nearly every day :):) sometimes just mixed with a fork so it is much thicker then... and sometimes blended :):) yum haha

Hey Jesi totally unrelated to chicken soup but just noticed your height?? is that right girl?? 12' 9"????

Lol no my height is 1.53 and that is what I put on there, maybe it calculated it different I have no idea. I will look :D thanks.
Day 5 nearly over girl, bring on day 6!!!!

I am sat here sipping my chicken soup with a teaspoon of cajun pepper whilst reading the posting, although the soup is the hardest one for me to drink I find it easier putting it in a cup. Today day 3 I feel really cold so at least it is warming me up.

Jo x

I am sat here sipping my chicken soup with a teaspoon of cajun pepper whilst reading the posting, although the soup is the hardest one for me to drink I find it easier putting it in a cup. Today day 3 I feel really cold so at least it is warming me up.

Jo x

as i mensioned before im gonna have them all first. and im sat here with todays...and the warm feeling is a nice change.

Ok, Last night was a fluke!

I have just REALLY struggled through the soup <gags>

I will have 2 choc tomorrow and then hopefully swap the rest for choc shakes on Fri (wish me luck pls!)

Don`t think I could force it down again :eek:

LiSe x

luvly jubly!! I am one of the wierdos that likes the soup. I am always cold and in the evening I just want to be warm.....so, the soup helps with that!!!!!

I hated it first time, but I like it now and have it with around 400ml of water, so it means I am having a bit more water too.

Each to their own, as I dont like vanilla, but must confess choc is my favourite too :)

Well i love the soup and hate the shakes and i suppose even stranger i adore the flapjacks, they are so not evil abbie!!!

I have only had the Strawberry, Choc and Chicken so far and have liked them all - does that make me weird !! lol.

I would like to try the flapjacks as I feel that they would be easier to have when out visiting friends for the day etc but my pharmacist seems very reluctant to get some it and puts it down to a " fungal " problem with them - anyone else had that problem in the past few days ?

Take them back to your pharmacy and swap them for shakes! My pharmacist let me!

Back