chicken soup

mmmmm ....... ugh i can't even pretend. Its bad but not as bad as those peanut bars ..... Jesus how do they expect anyone to eat them ????? They are sawdust mixed with a spoon of cheap peanut butter ...... discusting... I'll never eat anything with nuts in it again.

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb

I take it not a lot of people are loving the soup!! ha ha ha Im thinking next week of trying the flapjacks as im away in Germany for 2 days and I guess there easier to just eat on the go??? xxx:)

I take it not a lot of people are loving the soup!! ha ha ha Im thinking next week of trying the flapjacks as im away in Germany for 2 days and I guess there easier to just eat on the go??? xxx:)
Oh no believe me they're NOT easier to eat on the go, but you have been warned. I ate my first 1 on wk2 and EUK but maybe as the weeks go on I will welcome them. Loving the soup and couldn't stomach the stuff on first wk

Mmmm i just dont fancy sitting in a cafe making a shake :confused:
Pretend you have a baby with you ask for hot water to heat the feeding bottle and use the water to mix your soup. PROBLEM SOLVED lol

Back