Chicken Soup

Paprikas nice and pepper but your tastebuds change as you go along. I didn't like any of them when I first started way back yonder but now I really enjoy the shakes and love the soup as my evening meal

:)... i like the soup too ... i could not stand to just have the drinks all the time ... the soup feels like you have had a meal ... and just spice it up ..its great... sharon... x

:)... i like the soup too ... i could not stand to just have the drinks all the time ... the soup feels like you have had a meal ... and just spice it up ..its great... sharon... x
My thoughts exactly!

The soup is pure evil as far as I am concerned. Had I tried that before the choc and the strawberry I would not have lasted the day. It should carry a warning label! xxx :eek:
hehehe totally agree!!
But, i do get gaz's point about the sweet flavours but tbh they don't really taste that great ...it just our brains and pallet tricking us ...they must have a magic formula to stop us wanting crap somewhere in them hehe

Ewwwwww chicken soup...i don't know why i keep looking in here cos even thinking about the stuff is bad enough, lol. Good on you to all the people that like it! You've got a more educated pallete than i have!xx

Dont judge the soup too soon just try it again in a week or two, I LOVE IT now and baulked the first time I tried it. I'm even gunna try the flaming flapjacks again next week

Lol i did 4 months on this diet two years ago and didn't touch the soup after the first 4 weeks, i'm strictly a chocolate shake girl!x

Well yea..maybe in a month or 3 ill consider tryin it again but right now chicken spew is not for me -- sorry all chicken lovers... just a snippet of information for you all...according to the chemist today " 8 out of 10 slimmers prefer shakes"..over spew... i bet i love it come August...not xx

The soup is vile!!!! Really awful. I have my fave shake of the week! This weeks its vanilla...really enjoying it at the mo...mmmmm could have one now but im LT'd up for the day!! xxx

Back