Chicken Tikka Starter

:eek: Can anyone help me pleeeeeeease?

How many syns are in a chicken tikka starter from an Indian take away?

Its just dry chicken with a bit of salad so I am hoping it was syn free on extra easy? :wave_cry:

i would think it depends really, tikka is usually made by marinating in a yoghurt base and i doubt this would be fat free yoghurt and there is possibly some oil included however considering its a marinade this wouldnt carry to many syns. its usually then cooked in a tandoor oven which is just a flame in a pot effectively and thus wouldnt add any syns but i do see it grilled sometimes and if it has been its possible that oil will have been used to stop it from sticking. overall i would think its a good choice compared to other things you could have probably not quite syn free but considrably saintly compared to an oily take away curry :D

oh thanx!! considering my fella was sat eating a massive kebab - it took some will power to eat dry chicken - was like swallowing saw dust) and boiled rice!! so I think this time I will tell myself it must have been syn free due to the fact it was so dry and un-enjoyable lol

Back