chicken with stir fried veg - how much and how do you point it etc?

mrsm2007

Gold Member
fancy making some chicken stir fry, but not sure how much to make (grams etc) so that i can point it accurately!!

not much of a cook so any tips for making it tasty will be appreciated!!!

suz x

a medium chicken breast (around 125g) is 2.5 points, some people point stir fry veg at 0.5 but to me if its free veg I have it as 0. I usually just cook my chicken, add my veg, and then stir in some low salt soy sauce which i point at 0.5 as i use quite a bit.. then i either have it with 60g dried weight of rice (3) or if i have plenty of points, with a pack of batchelors low fat super noodles (5)

thanks hun will give it a whirl!! x

you would only need to point your chicken, if you used free veg and one cal spray, add some garlic and chillies to give it a wee kick if you like that sort of thing, im sure a normal chicken breast is 2.5points, when im doing a stir fry i usually add a blck bean or sweet chilli chicken sauce to it to give it more taste, cant remember off hand how many points are in them but for a meal it aint too bad, enjoy x

most supermarkets do the blue dragon chinese sachets.. i think they work out around 2-3 points a pack and they serve two people :) they do a variety of really nice flavours too.

thanks for the tips girls....need to go shopping now but havent been on my own yet with Lucas lol can you just imagine me trying to push a trolly and a pram?!! gonna have to get hubby to come lol

Back